Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestions for EE version, for taking screenshots

2 posters

Go down

suggestions for EE version, for taking screenshots  Empty suggestions for EE version, for taking screenshots

Post  BenevolentDevil Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:13 am

Need ideas on on places that should be screenshot and displayed on steam for EE version of Argentum Regio.

I tried recording , but grrr ... nwn doesn't like being recorded. will get back to that, and try some fixes later.

But I want to take some screen shots while in game, maybe it will help attract more players.
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2014-12-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Bavmorda
Race: Human
Overall Level: 11

Back to top Go down

suggestions for EE version, for taking screenshots  Empty Re: suggestions for EE version, for taking screenshots

Post  GM_ODA Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:14 am

Friend Benevolent Devil,

I would _greatly_ appreciate the help in "getting the word out". KUDOS to you for thinking of this and THANK YOU for your kind assistance.

Nice views might be found in many places, some of these are near the entry region / city of Dohral, some are more far a field. I'd be happy to teleport around some to aid you in your mission. Let me know when might be good for this and I'll make myself available.

GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 3070
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf

https://web.archive.org/web/20151106073532/http://playnwn.com/

Back to top Go down

suggestions for EE version, for taking screenshots  Empty Re: suggestions for EE version, for taking screenshots

Post  BenevolentDevil Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:28 am

Well, to me ...
It's incredibly sad to see the server with low population, and such also tends to detract from the setting ... it's a huge place, and "feels" empty of true interaction when it's missing the player-to-player interactions.

I did post a request on Steam nwnee forums to try to gain some "friends" , and get em in to play too.
Soloing is "ok" , but the best times simply equals player interactions, conversations, stories, ect ...
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2014-12-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Bavmorda
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down