Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The leave of autokilla

4 posters

Go down

The leave of autokilla Empty The leave of autokilla

Post  autokilla Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:34 am

Because of oda the the thread by sploenk, i am leaving. Oda has been frankly, an a**hole in that thread and i am possibly not coming back for at least a -long- while. i'm not staying on a server where an npc can publicly offend many people and the admin thinks its a f***ing joke and supposed to be funny and especially when i am threatened to be banned if i try to do -anything- about this. i -might- come back later but it wont be for a few months at least, or i might never come back at all. and i don't want nothing bad to happen at all, just involving dogs, i don't even like having to fight wolves or any type of dog on here and only do if i absolutely -must- and even though i hate it, it doesn't bother me as much because people don't think it is a joke or supposed to be funny.
and yet again i'll ask... why keep the jokes you know offends people and why keep the jokes when people want to quit because of them like me? i might never know the answer to why and frankly i don't care because you'll just come up with a stupid excuse for it.

so good-bye everyone, you might not see me on this server for a long time if you ever see me again...

Last edited by GM_ODA on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : profanity)

autokilla
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Uglack
Race:
Overall Level: 25

Back to top Go down

The leave of autokilla Empty Re: The leave of autokilla

Post  Orinai Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Dude. Take a deep breath, and let it go slowly ok. Think. Then, think again, before you react.

you should take note of the full thread, the issue,(the one that became major) was resolved between the parties that were involved. And done so in a manner that lost all fire and gained clear resolution.

You are overreacting.

As stated already. dogs puke dude. actually, mine did just last night after reading that thread. why? because he got into the cat box and ate litter and poop. so, he puked. i laughed, called it silly, and cleaned it up. am i an a**hole for laughing? No. why? because dogs puke, and in some cases, its funny. simply the way it is.

i kept quiet after your rants in that thread, mainly because i knew people with the ability to make people see reason is better with others, but, that obviously didnt work. then, you were explained to in a rather blunt fashion. most people dont like that, you obviously didnt. but understand, it seemed neccesary as per your reaction to th efirewndly versions.

we all understand you had some sort of trauma involving dogs, we get that, but you still reacted in the wrong way, and with this post have done so even more. relax.

now, ive decided to address you calling the server owner an a**hole because hes anything but. and ill explain why
an a**hole wouldnt give two shakes about what anyone cares, and wouldnt allow a discussion to continue if it clashed w/thier veiws. but he didnt, he heard it out, let people mak thier case. and guess what, IT GOT RESOLVED.
an a**hole wouldnt allow people to verbally abuse them or irrationably call them names without severe consequences. He didnt, he adressed the language and gave a warning. albiet a stern one, but in context, neccesary. and despite the venom that had been thrown around, graciously kept his head.

i could go on, and others could join in, and iim sure even people who have argued with him could as well(not you shar, believe me, there have been others).

just take a step back. the dog vomiting thing, is obviously the least of your worries.
but ill be damned if you try and call someone out for something that isnt the issue/point
i know youre young, i know theres alot out there you have yet to understand, so on the note, mayhaps its time to observe a few simple truths

Last edited by GM_ODA on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : profanity)

Orinai
Forum Knight

Male Number of posts : 125
Location : the armpit of america, the black swamp. toledo ohio
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Eurikai Duenrhae
Race: Human
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Auto,
If he had not pointed this out you would have paid it no mind. And do not insult or blame ODA for this, he has been nothing but kind to the people on here, and in response to YOUR post i am not surprised. This world we play in is NOT REAL, had you not known about mad allendry at all you would pay him no mind, and the NPC has been on the server for YEARS, that should tell you how insignificant he is, this entire thing was blown entirely out of proportion, if you think ODA was an a**hole, reread ALL of the posts, who was the first one to throw venom and profanity inside the thread. If you want to quit so be it, but rethink why and how it got here first.

Last edited by GM_ODA on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : profanity)
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 521
Location : Roseville, MN, USA (not online tuesdays, fridays or saturdays)
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Vashan Wilkina
Overall Level: 28 Total (19 Sorc/9 RDD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonchild Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Drama much? Shocked Have fun with your break: you appear to need one. While you're at it, I recommend taking a deep breath and calming down. Like my over-emotional and highly strung sister, you're going to hurt yourself by stressing over pointless things.
Moonchild
Moonchild
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 59
Location : Beneath the gaze of moon and star, bathing in their soft light.
Registration date : 2012-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Mint
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 15

Back to top Go down

Post  autokilla Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:06 pm

i asked for the puppy joke to be made of a different animal at the very -least- and he basically said "f*** you" not exactly what, but that's the main impression i got from him though and since he said that a puppy is vomiting is funny. that's not funny at all, not even 1%, it should be taken with all seriousness to try to make the dog or puppy feel -better-, not just leave it be like you don't even care if its sick and for all you know if a puppy or dog vomits it could just be a minor sickness, or a major life threatening sickness that only starts up as vomiting and leads to much worse results. im about even more mad at how oda responded to me then the actual puppy joke thing in the first place.

Last edited by GM_ODA on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : profanity)

autokilla
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Uglack
Race:
Overall Level: 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonchild Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey, I've got a brilliant idea. You could just...avoid the NPC entirely! There's no in-character reason to even go near the arena, unless there's a DM event, and even then you wouldn't have to listen to him. Ta-da, problem solved! Now, let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming instead of continuing to troll, shall we?
Moonchild
Moonchild
Posting Knave

Number of posts : 59
Location : Beneath the gaze of moon and star, bathing in their soft light.
Registration date : 2012-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name: Mint
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 15

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:38 pm

This about how you responded to him before you judge his response to you auto. Look at every post carefully.
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 521
Location : Roseville, MN, USA (not online tuesdays, fridays or saturdays)
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Vashan Wilkina
Overall Level: 28 Total (19 Sorc/9 RDD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down