Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*a notice on most bulletin boards around the lands of Tivook and Dorhal noting something about Enchanted wares*

2 posters

Go down

*a notice on most bulletin boards around the lands of Tivook and Dorhal  noting something about Enchanted wares*  Empty *a notice on most bulletin boards around the lands of Tivook and Dorhal noting something about Enchanted wares*

Post  Absol 13 Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:24 am

*In fine, delicate printed letters Is the following, lengthy notice*
" hello and Thanks for reading this, Aria the novice enchanter here. Ok as most of you may know, I'm an enchantress, But At long last my Store is here! well.. not store... but still. come find me, at either the college in Dorhal, Tivook Or when it's finished The arcane masters guild!
Anyway, you no doubt want some information on my abilites, well.. I can enchant most weapons, reasonably well. I perfer, not to enchant armor.. But I can also make weapons, Anyway I will either, Enchant with what I have, Or With what you bring me.
Now here is an example of my work.also, I'm quite affordable!

A spear that is sharper and surges with electricity! //OOC ( 2d6 shock and keen)
A halberd that Crackles with lightning! (1d10 electricity and enhancement bonus +4)
And finally A polearm or quarterstaff as some prefer that Burns with a powerful fire!( 2d6 fire and +4 enhancement bonus)
If you have any questions come and ask me, I will post some more weapons information as I go

*a disclaimer is at the bottom* "Aria lindon Is not responsible for any harm cause to self from mis-use or mis-handling of Weapons also If Weapons suddenly vanishes by wild magic Aria is under no right to make you a new one."
P.S. I normally name the weapons, For a more personal touch.

//OOC tell me IG (player name Absol_13) if you wish a weapon enchanted and cant find me, otherwise find Aria IG Very Happy~ If you want one and cant meet up IG due to Time/Restrictions Post here, and I'll make it and give it to someone who can *nod,nod*

Last edited by Absol 13 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes >.>)
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

*a notice on most bulletin boards around the lands of Tivook and Dorhal  noting something about Enchanted wares*  Empty Re: *a notice on most bulletin boards around the lands of Tivook and Dorhal noting something about Enchanted wares*

Post  Absol 13 Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:03 pm

((OOC BUMP)
*every so often the notice is updated with a newer one, so as not to get buried by the others*
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

*a notice on most bulletin boards around the lands of Tivook and Dorhal  noting something about Enchanted wares*  Empty Re: *a notice on most bulletin boards around the lands of Tivook and Dorhal noting something about Enchanted wares*

Post  Shar Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Seeing the note Ne decides to seek aria for her crafting service.

Shar
Shar
Forum Vizier

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Ne'Sekoleth
Race:
Overall Level: 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Shar Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:54 pm

*A Notice is pinned to the base of this one*

The esteemed Lord of Tivook requests your presence to negotiate the crafting of several items for his court.
Shar
Shar
Forum Vizier

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Ne'Sekoleth
Race:
Overall Level: 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:00 am

Bump
*Another notice is posted*
I am now willing to make and sell bows and, here the best bit, at cheap prices, I need to practice and the best way to practice is make make alot, And come while you can for a few day only we have this special offer!
Signed: Aria Lindon
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:14 pm

(((bump))
*another notice* "really no-one i'm selling to more thieves than adventures!
AL.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down