Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Posted on bullentin boards all over Dorahl, Tivook, and Humfoodale*

Go down

*Posted on bullentin boards all over Dorahl, Tivook, and Humfoodale*  Empty *Posted on bullentin boards all over Dorahl, Tivook, and Humfoodale*

Post  BenevolentDevil Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:33 pm

" Natasha Ravencloak's Glasswares for sale:

Made from the special fine sands only found in Vestalla Ilses , I offer fine wares that supplement some other crafts.
I specialize in blowing glass bottles , those needed for brewing potions, alchemy , and mayhaps other uses as well.
My price is 100 MU per bottle.
Currently I have 25 bottles in stock.

Also for sale, is quarts crystals. Nick offers me 10 MUs , so I will sell them for 20 MU a piece. I am uncertain what they are needed for, but I guess enchanters might know.
Currently I have 5 such crystals in stock.

Also for sale, "Grans of Sand" Shirkens - I sell these in lots of 5. If you do not know what these do ... these glass shirkens also induce sleep when striking an opponent. Or It has a chance to , depending on the constitution or toughness of a target.
A Lot of 5 will cost you 500 MUs.
I currently have 2 lots of 5 to sell in stock. ( these may be limited time offer only )

I can always be contacted by sending me a message magically ( give me a tell IG , or leave message here ) , or by asking about for me. I visit many places, and have no real home. I do visit Tivook the most though.
I can be contracted to go gain supplies to make more of any of these, or fill orders if one pays half my cost up front.
I can also bring you base sand I use , I will charge by the pound ... at 200 MUs a pound. ( roughly 3 sand per pound I think.)
I will also "trade" if you have something I might want or can use.
I will also "trade" wares for information's I already do not know.

* scribbled in hastily under *
I also have 2 vials of fairy dust to sell currently. I do not make these, only occasionally find them. These are not "on demand" items. "

// OOC - I understand the component is actually a tad easy to gain, and the items she offers are very mundane ... but I'm going off the "idea" some folks craft , some brew potions, ect ... Natasha simply found a thing she was good at doing ( and can survive getting to the base component ) , and for mostly RP purposes she has something to offer , even if it's a small start.
To me this leaves the door "open" for some RP, a reason to contact her ... especially if you do herbology/alchemy ... as the bottles are needed in the recipes.
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2014-12-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Bavmorda
Race: Human
Overall Level: 11

Back to top Go down

*Posted on bullentin boards all over Dorahl, Tivook, and Humfoodale*  Empty Re: *Posted on bullentin boards all over Dorahl, Tivook, and Humfoodale*

Post  BenevolentDevil Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:44 am

* Notes have been recently ripped down, for some unknown reason*

// OOC - Natasha is not the SAME Natasha that was here before, but she is kind of the SAME person as well.
No spoilers to that, have to interact with her in game to discover more.
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2014-12-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Bavmorda
Race: Human
Overall Level: 11

Back to top Go down