Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charia Holds Court Sept 2 2014 (closed for now)

2 posters

Go down

Charia Holds Court  Sept 2 2014 (closed for now) Empty Charia Holds Court Sept 2 2014 (closed for now)

Post  Animayhem Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:56 pm

(( ooc from events in game. please pm dekkar for invite))

In her suite at the palace, Charia reviews the events of the day.

"The meeting at Humfoodale was quite enlightening. It started on a shaky foot but then progressed relatively smoothly. Sinistra, new to the world of politics gradually caught on to the nuances of both diplomacy and war. Jax was a big help in her seeing the whole picture. Ne's arrival was quite timely and provided much needed information of the possible invading force. Naturally nervous and concerned for his mate and daughter he was a bit apprehensive but seemed to calm down a bit when I and Sinistra mentioned a few words in Draconic.

I suggested and it was agreed to that Sinistra have a dialogue with the dwarves of the Eastern Citadel. Sinistra and Jax both had some interaction with them. Since he could run quickly he was decided he would go. Sinistra in her capacity as Lady of Humfoodale, wrote a letter of introduction for Jax to present to the dwarves.  I would call the court for a meeting. The Temple and Fey council know about the events but will just be observers for now. "

Charia decided to use one of the many privileges here new rank afforded her.  Taking out official stationary of the king and court, in elegant script she writes.

" I Charia, Hero of Light, Lady of the Royal Court of Dorhal call a council of nobles to meet within two days of this notice to discuss the situation of Humfoodale and the Eastern Citadel as I have come into facts which will have an impact on Dorhal.  I have reserved a meeting hall for two days hence from this notice to meet at 11am on the day. I suggest those who are concerned about preserving their wealth and lifestyle attend this meeting. "

Signed,

Lady Charia.

She reads over what she has written, satisfied she posts it in the main hall which is seen by all who pass.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Charia Holds Court  Sept 2 2014 (closed for now) Empty Sept 4 2014 (two days from original post in game time so to speak)

Post  Animayhem Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:01 pm

The day of the meeting had arrived.  Charia arrived  to make sure things were in place.  Knowing it would probably cut into the attendees lunch she had multiple trays set on carts with wheels with an assortment of food and drinks. Naturally the attendees would have to serve themselves as the servants would not be present.  Charia really never felt comfortable with the city life of royalty but felt it had its uses.  The table had been set, but would anyone come.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Charia Holds Court  Sept 2 2014 (closed for now) Empty RESERVED

Post  DM_Dekkar Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:41 am

---PEDNING POST, RESERVED FOR REPLY STANDBY 9/10/2014-----
DM_Dekkar
DM_Dekkar
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Character sheet
Character Name: DM Dekkar
Race: Human
Overall Level: Over 9000!

http://tobeking.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Charia Holds Court  Sept 2 2014 (closed for now) Empty Re: Charia Holds Court Sept 2 2014 (closed for now)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down