Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My schedule for NWN ...

Go down

My schedule for NWN ... Empty My schedule for NWN ...

Post  BenevolentDevil Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:42 pm

I go by awfrailey or toadsquish on steam ( feel free to add me) , I play the EE version now.  
Here and my log in should be BenevolentDevil  on the server.

I am USA based, central time zone , and I play late evenings up until around midnight , but I do try to cut off around 10-11 somewhere in there through weekdays.
 I don't really have "set days" to play , and my schedule is simply tentative to what went on during the day, and there will be times I'm not on NWN at all for a day or two.
Weekends I generally have more time to play , but I still tend to be an evening into the night player even then.

I am saying all this, in hopes of coordinating with others that play here, return here , and for any new folks of course too.  

Currently my only character is Burrag , he goes by Burr ... a half Orc barbarian , he's not very pretty or too awful bright , but despite his blood, tries to be a nice guy.  
 I can make other characters though , to fit others playing better ( even alignments ) , or if in case level gaps are an issue ...  just PM me in game, and request I make another character, pool one from my character list ( I hadn't yet, but I like making my character, getting them through Noob-U first, before locking them away for use later. ) Or steam message, or maybe leave a message or post here.
BenevolentDevil
BenevolentDevil
Forum Courtier

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2014-12-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Bavmorda
Race: Human
Overall Level: 11

Back to top Go down