Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Inside The Justice

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:35 am

Two men play share a large round table with many chairs around it, they play a card game, drinking and talking with each other.

One man has a dark tan and no hair, he is half-human, a very faint Elven shape to his ears, he wears brown cloth leggings and a simple white cloth shirt with blue-gold patterns at the edge of the long sleeves, and around the neck he wears a gold amulet in the shape of a full moon, a crescent moon inlaid with clear crystal. He wears simple brown sandals, and a leather belt, his shirt tucked in. His expression is confident,wearing a smile, he lays card after card down in turn with his partner, countering with a remark about the other man's relatives. He has a deep voice, and appears to be around 20, well muscled, his eyes are a dark caramel-brown, and his hands are rough and calloused,especially around the knuckles.

His companion sits across the table, his skin is a light tan color, his short brown hair is straight, and his eyes are green. He has a loose fitting white cloth shirt on, black pants, and he has a black jacket on the back of his chair. Under the sleeves of his shirt are two thick leather gauntlets, and a pair of hand sized crossbows sit on each side of his waist. He looks to be lure human, about the same age as the other man, his voice rougher, but close to the same deepness.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:47 pm

The tavern is alive tonight, four waitresses work frantically to cover the floor before the drunken crowd starts to get rowdy. At the moment, the building has a friendly drunk air to it, the two men at the table in the corner stick out in the crowd, which has started to sing together in slurred chorus.
The man with two crossbows stands and swings his jacket over his shoulders and heads for the door, his companion talks with a waitress before following. The two disappear outside for close to 20 minutes, and they come in as the waitress sets several plates of food on their table, along with two glasses of milk. They carry with them the thick smell of burned herbs, and they sit, resuming their game and starting on the food.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:53 am

A young street child, no more than eight, walks up to their table, he is wearing little more than rags, he has a pair of new cheap leather shoes, appears well fed and clean, at least for now. He pulls a small leather bag off his shoulder and slides it under the table, where it hits the leg of the table between the two, stopping. The man with the leather trenchcoat thanks the boy with a joke, and deals him a hand of cards.

The boy takes the offer, sitting and laughing at the mans joke. The other two slowly pick up their cards, watching Zaiah walk across the floor, and watching a fight break out. However, once she reaches the table, their attention is solely on her. The boy follows their gaze to her, and shrinks down in his seat.

The two men look relieved when she asks to sit, obviously expecting trouble, and the boy's chair scoots closer to the table, making it hard to him to slip away.
"Of course Lady," the man in leather says, its obvious by the way he speaks that he knows how to speak to nobles "would you like a hand as well?"
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  eve_of_disaster Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:29 pm

She is a slender woman with a timeless beauty. Apart from an almost surreal flawlessness she would seem to radiate an unnatural charisma - this force of character would seem almost tangible as if a physical thing. Currently she is wearing a black velvet and strapless gown. With its low cut it reveals quite a bit of her lightly tanned skin and its slim fit serves only to accentuate her full curves. Apart from the fringe her hair is drawn back into a bun at the back of her head, a thick braid falling down her neck and back - every other inch down its length, the braid is pierced by a silver pin with a dark emerald that would seem even darker to the background of her raven hair. Nothing seems out of place in the image that is Zaiah, her lips a full darkish red, her dark gaze ever filled with confidence and deep-seated humor. Around her left forearm clings a mithril bracelet, its intricate design inlaid with three misty-surfaced cyan stones. About her neck however, hangs a peculiar necklace that barely fits the picture, a red chain that ends in the shape of a small head locked perpetually in the moments of death, gaping mouth and eyes filled with dread.

Currently sporting a small pleasant smile the woman quickly involvs herself in the card game, laughing softly and looking between the men at the table upon some joke or other in the background. Sometimes her eyes would dart towards the child that sits close to her, all hidden intention behind them.
eve_of_disaster
eve_of_disaster
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 340
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:02 pm

The boy fidgets in his seat, craning to see around the room, looking for an escape, he pushes his chair out from the table, only to haveit be pulled back in.
"So, Lady Zaiah, what brings you to our table?" The bald man says.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  eve_of_disaster Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:59 am

She muses for a moment about the question before looking to the boy at the table, her eyes narrowing dangerously, before she would focus the bald man, her smile gone and a sadness seeping into her voice. "I needed some company to take my mind off my troubles."
eve_of_disaster
eve_of_disaster
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 340
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:47 am

The boy goes pale with fear, and slumps into his seat resigned. The bald man produces a pastry and unwraps it from the paper, placing it on one of the empty plates and pushing it towards her.
"Perhaps something sweet will help?"
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  eve_of_disaster Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:46 am

Zaiah studies the artifact being pushed towards her, her brow lightly rising. Her gaze flicker towards the mans hands and a thought to wherever he "produced" the thing from, almost sends a shiver down her spine. And so, as if she had been caught at a game she was trying to play with them unawares, and forced into a corner by the sudden introduction of an innocent-looking piece of bakery she stares at the man who made the offer. "I must admit that I'm not here solely to drench my sorrows in candy... In fact, I was hoping to get a moment alone with this boy here." With that she has her hand on the boys head, ruffling his hair lightly whilst her gaze remains upon the man before her.
eve_of_disaster
eve_of_disaster
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 340
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 am

The man shrugs, breaking off a piece for himself and his friend, and they both stuff their quarter pieces into their mouths. The other man turns to a waitress and orders more food and drinks for the table.
"As you wish," he looks at the boy "Don't forget about our game, the pot is quite full"
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  eve_of_disaster Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 am

Ragdoll_Knight wrote:The man shrugs, breaking off a piece for himself and his friend, and they both stuff their quarter pieces into their mouths. The other man turns to a waitress and orders more food and drinks for the table.
"As you wish," he looks at the boy "Don't forget about our game, the pot is quite full"
Zaiah smiles prettily to the men before she rises. She grabs a piece of the boys clothing or a limb with her hand as she leads him away to a more private area of the tavern.
eve_of_disaster
eve_of_disaster
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 340
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Zaiah and the boy adjurn upstairs quickly, the boy tries to pull his hand from her grasp but to no avail. The two men continue their game, unconcerned, flagging down some passerby and convincing them to join.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Twenty minutes pass, the game has grown quite large as the inn empties, most of the casual drunks going home before it gets too late.

Outside, it begins to storm, those who can Detect Magic feel the Weave spike wildly with each crash of thunder. After a few minutes of thunder, no rain falls, and startled commonfolk are in awe as they look to the sky and see a large rip in the sky, as if it had been torn and another sky was being shown behind it. After exactly five minutes, the thunder stops and the rip quickly seals, no trace of it in the sky.

((Once again, this is open to all, feel free to jump in and RP, but if you want to participate in the action side of things, I need a char sheet. Even just a list of your Attributes and Skills and Feats are fine, I just need something to go by.))
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Khaos1987 Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 am

The door to the inn is thrown open, and a large metal man steps through the door. After a few moments of looking, it's not a golem, it's just a big man in full plate armor. The man shuts the door and walks quickly to the bar, ordering twelve bottles of wine. Looking around with bottles in his arms, he flashes a big grin as he recognizes one of his men playing a game at the table, taking heavy steps to join them at the table without asking.

"Quinny! It's been a while!" The bottles clang together as they're sat on the table in front of Kross. "I thought I'd come for a little drink before work, but the damnedest weather we're having..."

An armored hand quickly pulls the quark on one of the many bottles, and in a few gulps the the bottle is empty and thrown carelessly to the side.
Khaos1987
Khaos1987
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 91
Age : 34
Location : USA
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Kross
Race: Human
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 pm

The bald man smiles, saying "Can you believe he called you that?" To the other, now revealed tobe Quin, who greets Kross with a joking tone. "Are you sending us on a job to investigate the weather, or is this a social visit?"
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Khaos1987 Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:20 am

The man, having no sense of tact, wipes the back of one armored hand over his mouth.

"I was just coming here to get light-headed before work. A little drink or two will help you deal with the challenges of stuff.... and stuff." He scratches his scraggly face and pops open another bottle to make the contents of that one disappear as well. "Besides, what can we do about the weather? It looked like the sky ripped open, but it's gone now. And I don't plan on acting unless we get paid!"

Another empty bottle is tossed to the side, rolling along the floor before hitting the leg of chair and stopping.
Khaos1987
Khaos1987
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 91
Age : 34
Location : USA
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Kross
Race: Human
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:21 pm

The two laugh. "The sky ripped open," Quin says, "and your not even interested?"
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm

A large metal disk flies through the window from outside, throwing glass and splinters over the room, smashing into Zeff and his table, pinning him to it by his legs.


Last edited by Ragdoll_Knight on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Entrance

Post  LordSurge Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:01 pm

A travel-worn fellow shrouded in a dark-coloured cloak and robe strolls in the door and takes a seat at the table nearest to it. Relaxing a bit he looks around the room, scanning the other inhabitants and several seemingly empty spaces. Satisfied with his observations he digs through a satchel, trying to sort things out. He sets an old tophat onto the table, then continues searching through the satchel.

LordSurge
LordSurge
Forum Knight

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Zeff Trom
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:41 pm

His things are sent flying from the table, and Quin and the other man stand quickly, rushing to Zeff's aid and removing the sewer grate from on top of him.

"Are you okay?" Quin asks
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  LordSurge Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:08 am

Dusting himself off, he slowly rises with the aid of his fishing pole. Tying the cord around his satchel he glowers at the grate for a few moments.

"Good thing I've got something heavier under these robes, otherwise that would've been trouble. People have no manners these days, tossing such filthy things through windows."
LordSurge
LordSurge
Forum Knight

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Zeff Trom
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:25 am

"Indeed," he says with a laugh, "No manners at all." He turns to his friend, who is holding the grate and wieghing it in his arms. "What's wrong?"

The other man sets it on the ground on the slim side, so it stands and is easily rolled. "It's too light for a sewer grate," he says seriously "And where did it come from?"
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  LordSurge Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:23 am

He leans down, putting the pack over his shoulder and inspects the large disc: analyzing the metal as well as looking for any aura of magic. He adjusts one of the lenses on his helmet a bit and looks closer still, humming a strange old tune as he does.

"It seems to have come through the window, but a better question is why?"
LordSurge
LordSurge
Forum Knight

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Zeff Trom
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 am

"That," He says, "is a good question. Shall we go see?" He hefts the grate up and looks toward the door.

The two men leave, dropping in to the sewer and replacing the grate.


Last edited by Ragdoll_Knight on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : emptied Inn of my plot for Dragon to go at it with his.)
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Age : 29
Location : Nampa, Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Race: Human
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  DM Drachen Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Seth walks into the Justice Inn, By his side Ariana walks with him. The two hold hands sharing their aura of joy,happieness,love,and companionship. They stride to a table near the kitchen, where the aroma of the delicous meals being prepared can be smelt. Ariana sits across from seth, Tonight her hair is tied up in a ponytail, she wears a tight cloth outfit, the whole thing is blue, except on the outline of the collar around the neck is outlined in silver, and there are swirls of silver placed randomly around the outfit.
Seth is also wearing a dark blue outfit, his hair is hanging freely, Strands covering his eyes and forehead, his dark hair was not attempted to even been cleaned up at all, it looks as if he was in a battle with a pixe fighting for his hair. His outfit is jsut like Ariana's except there is no clothing on his arms at all, And he doesnt have silver swirls, he has swirls of black that deeply blend into the outfit.

Ariana motions the waitress over, they talk a little girly chit-chat and gossip, then she orders a slice of cherry pie. Then seth making a obvious big deal about how he hates cherry orders a slice of cheese-cake. Ariana and Seth chit-chat about the lizard-man infested river Near tivook, and about nthe strange gyspies. Then th food arrives and the chow down! When the server comes back he compliments the food and pays their bill. With a tip of fifty Acerian platinums.

Ariana and Seth obviously content with the meal stride out of the Justice and out into the streets of Dohral.
DM Drachen
DM Drachen
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 683
Age : 29
Location : Michigan, USA, EST
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Human
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Inside The Justice (Open to all) Empty Re: Inside The Justice (Open to all)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum