Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite

+3
cjc180
Absol 13
Animayhem
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite - Page 2 Empty A quiet farewell

Post  LordSurge Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Nodding towards Haven, he smiles a bit.

"I always find that entering an arcanists sanctum ends in surprises, hopefully nothing too serious. "

Turning back to A'rys, he frowned a bit.

"Unfortunately the slime is rather resistant to cleaning attempts both mundane and magical. Whether she has been captured or gone of her own free will you mean? Certainly a willfull one. "

Turning his hand over slowly as he spoke, the cube managed to remain 'right-side up'.
LordSurge
LordSurge
Forum Knight

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Zeff Trom
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite - Page 2 Empty Re: TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite

Post  Animayhem Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:45 pm

A'rys nods.

" No worries about the slime or becoming clean Zeff." A weariness can be heard in her voice. "The fact that Haven vanished suddenly tells me that it is possible Tony is there and mayhap Aria. Yes Aria is willful but does have potential and that is why I had Haven mentor her. As for Ne'sekoleth he too has potential. I would rather try and have Aria and Ne learn control through this guild and experienced arcanists rather then unleashed on the world.  I have spent a great deal of time,effort and gold to create an actually place to accomplish this as before there was none. The guild under Tony was closed and really not about assisting others and more about Tony and his ego.

I think Haven may think having Aria and Ne maybe a mistake but understands and I think will continue to at least keep an eye on Aria.

It has only been recently that I have focused more on my arcane skills having spent more time on learning weapons as sometimes one cannot use magic.  Mayhap the fact I can use weapons and have made major modifications to some will help if Tony issues a challenge. Thanks to you and Haven I have learned some major spells which may assist should it come down to that.

I also sent word to Grace to try and assist in keeping Aria in line as she seems to have a good rapport with her yet I know Grace has recently become involved in some Druid matters.

I have for better or worse been one to try and meet my own battles without assistance outside from my summons and such.  I can understand if you do not wish any interest however I would value your advice and offer you payment for your time and wisdom if you so desired it."

A'rys was a realist and knew her chances against Tony may not be that good but the guild and her people were something worth fighting for as she thought them family.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite - Page 2 Empty Re: TO TAME A TYRANT - Please pm for invite

Post  Animayhem Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:41 pm

" Seeing Zeff was in silent mode, A'rys fingered the amulet around her neck wondering if it was strong enough to block Tony's scrying efforts as she was sure he would attempt it.  Even if he did they really did not say anything he would not have already known.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:29 am

Having a feeling Tony may already know whats going on thanks to the loose lips of Aria, she decides to risk the messenger spell. Carefully reciting the words the messenger appears, a wisp.  Her message would be simple.

" Aria and Haven if you are available please come and see me."
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:04 am

Perhaps two minutes after the message goes out, Tony appears.

He crosses his arms, leaning against a nearby wall.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Post  cjc180 Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:52 am

*Haven teleports in shortly after, only to give Tony an odd look, then turns to A'rys*

Yeah... This wasn't me.
cjc180
cjc180
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Haven Arnimane
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:37 am

Tony grins
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:43 am

A'rys was not surprised Tony showed, in fact she expected it.  She slipped the recent letter in her drawer thinking, "Great, another headache". Zeff seemed to be in another zone or deep mediation.  She was glad Haven came as he could be a calming force.

" Well the principle players are here. Now all we need to do is wait for the always punctual Aria."
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:53 am

// OOC sorry bout taking a while to reply an all my Internets down and i'm using it thru a phone, and that's choppy at best.

Aria walks into A'rys office not too long after Haven teleported in and looks around mumbling something to herself And dismissing spike, she'd been talking with him on the way.Finally she looks at A'rys and bows her head Speaking clearly to her :" Sorry about talking a while, I cant teleport, yet" She walks to A'rys' Desk and places a note on it, before walking to a chair and sitting down, Sighing

"By the way, Ne got your letter, I think he's glad to be accepted."
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:43 pm

((OOC for continuity sake of events occurring in game RE The Rifstone, let us please keep this in forum and having occurred
before any mention of Riftstone))
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Animayhem wrote:((OOC for continuity sake of events occurring in game RE The Rifstone, let us please keep this in forum and having occurred
before any mention of Riftstone))

((Is this agreed upon by all players involved or something you decided just now? Tony would know nothing on this at the moment, seeing as I don't, but Tony had not returned until after the plot was underway. Also,  from what I understand actions so far have been with such in mind.

((This is something that needs to be decided early, before plot is actually underway. I think at this point it would be best to decide where in it we are specifically.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Knight on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Tony strides forward, away from the wall and stops facing the gathered group, A'rys behind his right shoulder.

He grins, addressing Aria, Haven and Zeff.

I'm glad you're all here. There's a few points I'd like to cover. First off *He nods to Zeff* Who the hell are you?
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:31 am

Ragdoll_Knight wrote:
Animayhem wrote:((OOC for continuity sake of events occurring in game RE The Rifstone, let us please keep this in forum and having occurredbefore any mention of Riftstone))

((Is this agreed upon by all players involved or something you decided just now? Tony would know nothing on this at the moment, seeing as I don't, but Tony had not returned until after the plot was underway. Also,  from what I understand actions so far have been with such in mind.

((This is something that needs to be decided early, before plot is actually underway. I think at this point it would be best to decide where in it we are specifically.

((This can be having taken place after the first mention of the riftstone that Aria and Lia found. However anything after that could be mentioned in game. I kno wits confusing but I am trying to keep things together. Concidering RL lag time due to people's rl commitments.))
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:54 am

A'rys sits back at her desk, hands steepled in front of her quietly observing the conversation. She was not surprised that Tony would start to speak. He seemed to like having an audience.  As for Zeff, would he even acknowledge Tony or just dissolve and leave.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Aria Gives A'rys a qestioning glance, She's really allowing tony to do this?... it's got to be his damn ego..oh well, she sighs, looking to Zeff
"Your involved too? Long time no see."
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  LordSurge Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Light slowly filtered back into his eyes, and the faded shape of Zeff was restored to a person again. He first looks to A'rys.

"Quite a situation. "

Turning to Tony he bowed with a flourish.

"I am Zeff Trom, occasional inhabitant of these lands. Arcanist by trade. "

Looking to Aria he nodded once more.

"It has been some time. Involvement is questionable at this point. "
LordSurge
LordSurge
Forum Knight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:51 pm

Tony shrugs, leaning against A'rys' desk.
Which tells me nothing I didn't already know. What's your position here?
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LordSurge Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:22 am

"I'm not a member of the guild, if that's what you're asking. Not around enough, fading in and out, you know how that can go. "
LordSurge
LordSurge
Forum Knight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Have it your way.  *he gestures towards Haven and Aria, still addressing Zeff* Why are people telling me that you claim to know me from before I vanished?
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LordSurge Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:12 pm

"I've known plenty of people, many of them vanished. Occasionally they reappear. I made no such claims in your regard though, that I can recall. "

He smiles.

"Feels like a long time ago I first walked these lands, and I've forgotten much. "
LordSurge
LordSurge
Forum Knight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:59 pm

Tony nods.
One more question. What schools of magic are you best with?
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Aria Raises a brow, Why ask that question? She sighs Really -this- is what they would be "talking" about... going to be a long night.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:40 pm

A'rys was watching the interplay with interest. She felt Tony had not expected Zeff nor his answer. She noticed Aria's expression and would not be surprised if she decided to leave nor would she stop her.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Tony points at Aria
Stay where you are. There's more to come.

To Zeff he says
A'rys thought to bring you here, which means you are more powerful than she. Now, that's not saying much but I'd like to know what power you bring to my table.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Aria frowned, so apparently sighing means leaving, Grrreat this could not get any better...
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum