Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*letters sent to Charia, Mint, Ne, and others, excluding Nailo*

3 posters

Go down

*letters sent to Charia, Mint, Ne, and others, excluding Nailo* Empty *letters sent to Charia, Mint, Ne, and others, excluding Nailo*

Post  BobbyBrown15 Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:14 am

We have a problem, an entity has appeared in Nailo, it calls itself Nixalo, it plans to kill. Nailo attempted to reach me for others asking for a cure, i confronted him and asked why he did not ask my himself, Nixalo answered instead. He intends to go after Mint and Charia, Mint, flee to the red dragon labs, they will protect you, Nailo nor nixalo knows its location, Charia, do what you think is best. I will work on a cure, he may have attacked uglack, we need to find him. I must resume my cure research, he is responsible for what happened at the orphanage i am sure of it. Carry stakes at all times, if you manage to get him we need to immobolize him, if not we will have no choice but to end him. Nailo has made many mistakes, but he deserves a second chance to rid himself of this thing, I will take up a residence with Pel if possible to work on my research, we must act quickly, Naxilo may side with the dark lord, and go after Fen to awaken her drow.

-Vashan

P.S. Send your replies quickly.

Last edited by BobbyBrown15 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 521
Location : Roseville, MN, USA (not online tuesdays, fridays or saturdays)
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Vashan Wilkina
Race: Human
Overall Level: 28 Total (19 Sorc/9 RDD)

Back to top Go down

*letters sent to Charia, Mint, Ne, and others, excluding Nailo* Empty Re: *letters sent to Charia, Mint, Ne, and others, excluding Nailo*

Post  autokilla Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:42 pm

*not sure if a letter is sent to uglack but if a letter was sent to him, if someone was sent to deliver it they would not have found him and if it was magic to auto pop up near him, there would have been no response what-so-ever* ((if a letter was not sent to uglack, just ignore this post Razz

autokilla
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Uglack
Race:
Overall Level: 25

Back to top Go down

*letters sent to Charia, Mint, Ne, and others, excluding Nailo* Empty Re: *letters sent to Charia, Mint, Ne, and others, excluding Nailo*

Post  Animayhem Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Charia after having read the note replies to Vashan:

"Vashan thank you for the warning. I will most likely stay at my temple. Mayhap the priestess can help find a cure. I still have to Sara to worry about. I do not know about Ne. I told read him the letter but it did not really sink in.
He asked Ronja the barmaid and his courting her instead of Fen. It seemed their realtionship was the only thing on his mind. I do not begrudge him and wish him happiness."

Charia

Last edited by Animayhem on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Plans have changed, I may end up just having to end him. Even if we cure him the law would most likely just kill him anyway. He said he did something to uglack...if someone is able, find him.

-Vashan
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:47 pm

"Vashan,

I met Nailo today. He was calm and in control. He asked me to "kill" him. I did and his body vanished not even dust remained.
I do not know if he does return if what I did will have any affect. I could sense the old nailo trying to return."

Charia
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:40 am

When he dies i will go to his coffin and grant him peace. He asked me himself before Naxilo himself tried to threaten me once more, he intends to kill mint and you charia. Nailo will not have control forever, he knows this, and i don;t think giving him a cure will do much good, they will want justice for the orphanage.
-vashan
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down