Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulrek's Arms Shop

2 posters

Go down

Ulrek's Arms Shop Empty Ulrek's Arms Shop

Post  Ulrek Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:16 pm

this is a rough list of costs and facts about my OOC trading in weapons and my business with it...

:item cost:

there are 3 levels to my trading with diamonds for + boosts to weapons...

1 friendly:you are either a friend of or are on the same side roughly as my crafter and main PC [cost per + added to weapon is 1]
2 open market:you are neither friend nor foe to my main ICly and will be charged a fair price [cost per + added to weapon is 2]
3 unfriendly:you are either a foe or are likely to be one at some point of my main and will be charged extra due to the risks of arming a IC foe of my main [cost per + added to weapon is 3]

:note: i only boost weapons to +3 for just diamonds... for +4 and over you'll need to trade something better that i lack at that time...
and the price will be taiked over in game and thus i cannot list what it maybe here as i do not know what would be worth trading for...

..and as for other item powers these will also be taiked over in game for the most part... this is only a listing of standard prices for diamond costs to weapons + boosts...

yours truely.. Ulrek...
Ulrek
Ulrek
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Cord Vinsack
Race: Human
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Ulrek's Arms Shop Empty Re: Ulrek's Arms Shop

Post  joezoe Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:17 pm

EDIT BY MODERATOR -
URLS DELETED - no offense, but this is for IN GAME stuff, not for sale of any RL items nor for sale of wow gold (which is not NWN).

EDIT BY MATTIN -
I've decided to complety remove the message, this is a forum for NWN and not for illegal wow gold transfers.

joezoe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down