Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where in the World's is ArgentumRegio....

Go down

Where in the World's is ArgentumRegio.... Empty Where in the World's is ArgentumRegio....

Post  Shar Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Other than the obvious "sitting on a tradeway etc". i am curious about the official stance of the game-world? this is what i am getting from playing here but it may not be true so admins feel free to correct and chip in as much data as you feel is nessessery.

This is what i am getting:

This world stands as one of the many "prime materiel planes" and uses what i see so far as the standard great wheel system for extra-plainer "stuff". Drow, horses, and possibly a few others come from the various standard primes which explains the mixing of the standard deity system and a system unique to this world.

i am of course deriving this off of some very vague info that is totally based on hearsay from rp with other players however it fits what i see so it could be correct. i just don't know....

Found this picture online.. looks like the one in the book.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shar
Shar
Forum Vizier

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Ne'Sekoleth
Race:
Overall Level: 20

Back to top Go down

Where in the World's is ArgentumRegio.... Empty Re: Where in the World's is ArgentumRegio....

Post  GM_ODA Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:58 am

Dohral is in fact one of the 'prime material planes', not a location on any published world/scenario. The image you included is mostly accurate, save that we do not use the same names for the planes (I detest using real world mythos / locations in a fantasy game, such as heaven, hell, abyss, nirvana, etc.).

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

https://web.archive.org/web/20151106073532/http://playnwn.com/