Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANK YOU to our kind patrons.

Go down

THANK YOU to our kind patrons. Empty THANK YOU to our kind patrons.

Friends,

Bless you all. This is a FINE community of gamers here and your willingness to stand together is to be commended.

Hosting in a data center on a dedicated server means we have redundant power and internet connections, virtually no down time, and computer repairs made on same day as reported with no parts cost for us. It costs a bit, but the quality of service (I feel) is worth it and far superior to 'home hosting' which would be my last choice.

I have been stressed out lately - money issues and all that getting to me. RL was biting me in the butt way more than usual. Recently, after an honest evaluation, I posted here that we needed some person or persons to step up and help with the costs of hosting. I have been essentially the sole supporter of the server financially since we opened (we did get a donation but some red-tape and US Laws amounted to "I'm still trying to collect the payment that some nice player made about 1.5 years ago" - thank you PayPal for that bit of irksome). The up side of that was I got the PayPal issues worked out to avoid such problems in down the line.

Recently, that correction proved a real godsend.

I won't reveal who our kind patrons are, but I would like to publicly THANK OUR KIND PATRONS FOR COVERING THE LAST FOUR MONTHS HOSTING. I would like to ask each and every one of you PLAYERs & DMs to step up and thank our kind and anonymous patronS for their support of the server. Append your 'thank you note' to this post and help me convey the gratitude of the server to this most decent person.

Bless you friend, thank you for your kind assistance. You are a credit to the community! I bid you my most heartfelt

Be well. Game ON!
GM_ODA

Last edited by GM_ODA on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more donors)
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 3070
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

https://web.archive.org/web/20151106073532/http://playnwn.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

THANK YOU to our kind patrons. :: Comments

prinny c

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:37 pm  prinny c

Thanks to who ever is helping keep the server up. Its a fun place. So Many Codes though. But thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:13 pm  heather

yay thank you to whoever it is, helps to have somewhere to play that we can have fun at!

Back to top Go down

Shar

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:50 pm  Shar

Thank you!

I wish i could thank you personally but i respect your wish to remain unknown... I hope my deepest thanks will do.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:24 pm  Orinai

theres nothing more i can say tht will convey what has already been expressed so far, so i will add mine.

my many thank yous for allowing me a place to immerse should i find myself able.

i know ive been a phantom and even less serverside, but nonetheless, this servers future is one of my concerns, and you have helped on that.

im indebted to you, and will do what i can to make it right.

may the stars guide you

Back to top Go down

Animayhem

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:02 pm  Animayhem

Shar wrote:Thank you!

I wish i could thank you personally but i respect your wish to remain unknown... I hope my deepest thanks will do.

Yes that and all the rest! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

DM Drachen

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:50 pm  DM Drachen

Thank you patron! I love you.

Back to top Go down

Valerion

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:23 pm  Valerion

If you are a guy dear patron "THANKS BRO!" if you are a woman "THANK YOU and any services I can offer for you?" *JOKE!*

Back to top Go down

Moonchild

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:47 pm  Moonchild

Oooo, thanks

Back to top Go down

Moonchild

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:49 pm  Moonchild

Grrr. Last reply didn't go through properly. Should have been: Oooo, thanks! Been enjoying playing here for the most part, even if some bugs are getting in the way. I'll try and donate too, if I can find a new job @_@ Been living off social security for a long time cause it's hard to get one >_

Back to top Go down

AnmeyaMax

Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:59 am  AnmeyaMax

Whoever you are, you've earned my respect! Thanks for making such a noble donation, for the benefit of all of us. Thanks! Very Happy I love you

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down