Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual Activity: Humfoodale

+2
Animayhem
Valerion
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unusual Activity: Humfoodale - Page 6 Empty Re: Unusual Activity: Humfoodale

Post  Valerion Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:42 am

"I know that very well Chariah, why do you think did I let them go simply, I lectured them, gave them a proper scold, but left them unharmed yet with the view on consequences if unlawful behaviour happens again, they have something to be thankful about, and something to await if they do the wrong things, this way they might not look as deeply into the bottle as they did today.
As for their youth, they are needed for the farms, they are lacking men already due to the exodus of both sides, and I do not give a lot about their confidence when it is their young yuveniles, and children who, badly trained due to a lack of time, who end up dead in the first skirmish, if they want them to help, send them to dohral, let them be trained for the coming years, not to be used as their meatshields.

I for my sake, will not do anything now but soon try to find some sleep, they are both welcomed if they can manage not to be seen, so they do not cause a racket due to the distrust, which is naturally understandable, as good as Grim may be, he is a gnoll and that will summon up any bad blood between him and the normal population, no matter how kind he is.
Your help is much appreciated, with those supplies we will last a bit longer should things go badly, at least for a few weeks.
I will listen to your advice and consider it, but I will not guarantee anything."

*As Chariah notes the loss of faith Adrastia falls silent, her glare becomes truly cold with a facial gesture that could hint to hatred, she stands up slowly from her seat, and begins to undo her gauntlets, her gloves, her helmet, and throws all the things on her field bed, slowly she undoes the swordbelt and throws it on the bed aswell, all light of the Godsplitter has faded, and she looks at Chariah with a cold but tired expression on her face before she starts undoing her breastplate, slipping off the chainmail, undoing the padded cloth below it, and rips open her already slightly torn tunic, revealing bare flesh, breasts that still seem untouched but otherwise around them, on the beck, her sides and overall, scars, remnants of brandings, some pieces of tatoos, only one symbol remains, the one where her collarbones merge, a sword in front of a dawning sun*

"I've cast away foolish servitude, and I've no longer any need to server Finshi, and when I still have to explain to you why, then you have never listened whenever I talked, but that would not suprise me, considering who you are.", Adrastia spits out to the side, hitting the tent wall with it and turns to he mug, sloshing down the rest of the wine, her wings are folded, close to her back, and look quite ragged aswell*

"Spare me your platitudes about hope, belief or such, I have made up my mind and I will not change it in this regard. "
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:30 pm

Charia watched and listened.   She raised her eyebrows slightly when she saw Adrastia's wings, sacrs and tatoos  After a few moments Charia responds.

" Listening to my suggestions is all I have asked for.  As for listening or not when you spoke was in the past as you too did not listen to my words.  We seem to have some things in common more or less. 
You have acquired wings and I satyr legs.

As for faith or your reasons for no longer following your former god interest me as one of faith. I have no intention of telling you you were wrong and try to make return to Finshi or any other god including my own.  We are both not as we were when we knew each other a few years ago. My offer as a listener is made in earnest as I said as a cleric and not a judge. It will be open when and if you are ready."

Having finished Charia drinks the wine she had poured out for herself earlier.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:35 pm

"Aqquired wings? I had them since I was born, I was just good at hiding them, but you are right, none of us listened in the past.
When it concerns my reasons, you will not get more as you have gotten now, nor will I require your offer as a listener, take no offense, but these things are between me, and me.
If you would not mind, I would like to take a rest now, dawn is approaching fast and I still have not slept for about two days."

*She then motions to the field bed starting to undress herself*

Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:30 pm

Charia nodded as Adrastia spoke. She felt sorry for her but she had tried. Finishing her goblet of wine, Charia rises and turns to leave.

"Rest well Adrastia."

Charia opens the flap and walks out of the tent. Looking about Charia realized she did not even rest herself, yet she did not feel tired.  Charia walks over to a tree, sits down legs crossed and meditates which oft times has revitalized her more than sleep.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:10 am

*once Arrna returns to Lia, they walk closer to the camp finding a good place to curl up and take reverie for the night*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Mialee
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:17 am

*Adrastia relaxes a bit as Chariah has left, continuing to undress herself except for a fresh tunic and pants she always wears when asleep, sitting down on the back she massages her neck slightly and stretches her limbs*

"Sanvar...if there is anything else, now is the time before I cannot hold my eyes open any longer"
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:04 pm

"Nothing that cannot wait until morning. Enjoy the rest while you can."
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:36 am

*Dismissed then." *With that she lays down to rest*
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Unusual Activity: Humfoodale - Page 6 Empty Day 6, 6 am

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Abnormal silence greets Adrastia as she welcomes the dawn this morning.

Grim has left only an hour ago to begin his hunt, and will not return for another half hour to an hour.  

Lia is awake, but is in her area relaxing and prepping for the day, communing with nature and such.

Charia, I'm sure, is awake as well, doing Cleric things.

Elowir is back in town, possibly sleeping peacefully during this ungodly time of the morning, though perhaps he is also preparing for his day with an uncommon enthusiasm.

Sanvar is returning from the commoner camp, speaking on the way with a soldier, and heading towards Adrastia
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:59 am

Grimtooth comes back from his hunt, dropping the rabbits he caught at his cam, he'll share them later , right now He needed to see adrastia even if she was asleep, wait what should he do?.. never being in a situation like this before, he sighs and head to adrastias tent and stops outside it, there is no door for him to knock on, he is he supposed to make his presence known?... Finally his sighs and barks
"Lady Adrastia... have news.. possibly bad news, new trail.. In wood, found while hunting.. can come in to talk about it..? "
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:12 am

"I need a full arcane, clerical, and druidic investigation, you will take the part of the arcane one"

*Inside Adrastia looks up from the map she was looking over with Sanvar, holding their conversation from before, she just gives him a slight nod and calls out after Sanvar had time to either leave, hide himself or simply dissappear however she liked it*

"Come in!"

*She was standing in nothing but simple clothing, a bit dirty and ragged but still obviously finely made,  wearing her gauntlets, jewelry, weaponsbelt with the sword and her cloak, her armor and  helmet were still on the bed and a yet only half eaten breakfast consisting of ham, bread, some thinned wine and two carrots standing was on the table aside the spread cloth maps*

Last edited by Valerion on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:22 am

Grimtooth walks in and stops a moment looking around before walking and standing opposite adrastia, he's looks at her and grins.
" sorry if it early but.. while hunting I found .. path, .. trees cleared... southward. between camp, might be commoner one. and.. kragfel?.. then, when it got to kragfel, it go west, not follow it after that but.. thought you should know...
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:22 am

*She nods slowly looking at the map, pointing at it* "Show me where on this map it is, then take chariah, and Lia, and ten of MY men and investigate it, almost half of the men from the camp have vanished, without trace, this path may have something to do with it, but it was abnormally silent this morning, I believe someone may have used magic or other powers to cloak their approach, or depart, I want Chariah and Lia to use all their power ans sense they posses to scout for anything abnormal, take this Gem with you, it provides you with the ability to see true what thereis or not. I do not like this, useful people drawn off, no traces, three possibilities, someone is toying with us, to keep our concentration from important things, someone tries to divide the people specially from the military branch, and make us vulnerable for a strike, or we are on to something and someone wants to leads us on a false track"

Last edited by Valerion on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:51 am

Before Grimtooth had begun talking, the air around Sanvarshimmered and she disappeared with a small pop.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:39 am

*As Lia prepares her normal morning ritual she lets arrna go hunt for her food, as she says her prayers to deeproot for her blessings, when she is finish she digs in her bag pulling out some food and eats some fruit and bread. taking a drink from her canteen. As Arrna comes back, Lia and Arrna begin to make to make there way to the command tent. Once at the entrence she stop*

is it okay to enter?

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:58 am

*Rubbing the root of her nose she just sighs*

"Yes, come in, might aswell leave it open..."
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:24 pm

*lia enters the tent with arrna, opening the flaps to stay open arrna sits next to the tent as lia looks around the tent*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Grimtooth shows the spot on the map and nod to her, he was actually amazed that she was giving him command of that many... hopefully this would be a step in the right direction, as she said, something was off about this, he'd from others in teh tribe about the tentacle faces, they would go into your head and mess things up or something like that....He nods again and looks down at her.
DO anything else?..Just see how did it?.. and gem, ok's, this not be good, maybe we be getting close, but maybe everyone with important info protect their minds somehow?..
He knew he was stating the obvious but what else could he do? and grabbed the gem and waits for her reply, surveying the map.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:23 pm

*Lia moves closer to the table to see where grimtooth points to on the map*What are you two talking about?

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:30 pm

You are right, tell Chariah to use all mind warding spells she has on everyone if possible, and then go there as a group, NO splitting up understood. Find out EVERYTHING you can, what it was, where it is, why it was done, does not matter, any information will draw a better picture. Quick now!

*She nods to Lia and then she points at Grim*

"He will explain, but now be quick!"
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:07 pm

He nods and looks at lia
"go get ready and get charia,Be getting the men, will tell you when all together easier that way, not sure Me like being in charge, not really sure what to do..."
He heads to where the men are and just tells them outright tha they have to go with in and it's an order from adrastia, if they want to take it up with her they can, but time is of the essence.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:15 pm

*shrugs abit, as Lia looks at arrna and motions with her head to follow, Arrna quickly rising up follows Lia out of the tent looking around she head to wear charia was resting*Charia?

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:55 pm

*She nods to the both continuing to look over the map, frowning trying to put her knowledge about the areas together*

"Charia "officially" will be in charge of the mission for she is a noble of Dohral...for whatever THAT is worth..."
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 am

Standing outside the inn, looking at the road, Elowir has a choice, follow the road south to Kragfel, or head back to the Camp to try to get more information on what exactly he got roped into.

In camp, as Lia and the others exit, the air next to Adrastia shimmers once more and Sanvar appears again.

"There is still no evidence for why so many left, but our rangers were able to find scattered tracks leading south to the forest the gnoll had been inside. Someone tried real hard to cover this up. Nothing magical, of any sort, to report. Looks like everyone decided to go on a walk. At the same time. Without any man, woman, or child noticing a single sound or movement."
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:07 am

*Motioning Grim and Lia to leave quickly she turns to Sanvar as she reappears, frowning at what she has to say she looks back to the map, driving a finger in circles around the area where the trail was found*

"Then my suspiciouns were right, they did go, because they wanted to, felt like it, were forced, but they wanted to, aswell as everyone else did not notice because they could not, or wanted not because of the very same reason. WHAT reason that is, is to be deliberated, but it is either of a non mundane root, or we have a lot of terrified people who know that if they do not do as they were instructed, will have unfortunate consequences."

*Sighing slightly she rubs the root of her nose, she motions Sanvar to come more closely, to whisper into her ear*
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content