Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual Activity: Humfoodale

+2
Animayhem
Valerion
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unusual Activity: Humfoodale - Page 4 Empty Re: Unusual Activity: Humfoodale

Post  Valerion Sat May 17, 2014 11:59 am

*She just stares at the man, kneeling for a moment as the commoner was brought in front of her and lays her hand on his head, immediatly, the wound and the burn seem to heal and the man is revitalized.
Then she slowly stands up again, all the wile her longsword in hand, pointed towards the man, she raises her voice, not taking her eyes of the man and just states as a manner of factly*

"You get one more chance to drop your weapons, all of you will be taken into custody and set for interrogation, I saw one wounded commoner, and one trained swordsman who attacked them as far as reports go, you will follow as instructed, and then we will determine whos fault is whos. GUARDS! If the man does not drop his weapons in ten seconds, all men, aim to kill"
*With that she goes in a more offensive stance, sword in hand and the other sliding out a broad parrying dagger*

"If you believe that this was a request, you are wrong"
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Race: Human
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sat May 17, 2014 12:58 pm

*Lia watching what happens back up abit and stays out of the mess but watches to see what happens*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Mialee
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Hacatsu Sat May 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Elowir reluctantly drops his two katanas on the ground, backing away from them a bit, he folds his arms and spits on the ground, and waits for whatever may come. He glares at Lia for a instance, then looks elsewhere, she didn't intervene, even thought it would be useless, her silence was an utter dissapointment.

"Curses! Alright commander, I'll have it your way, but I only ask you, do not put any chains and shackles on me, for I am nothing without my weapons, please, allow me even that decency..."
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2013-12-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Drurazor Urnagahaz
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sat May 17, 2014 1:58 pm

*Although not sheathing her blade, she motions to the men surrounding her* "Take all of them in, and pull them in front of the command tent, if the swordsman tries to flee, you have your orders men, use Bleedinghook Bolts if necessary, I want this dealt with as soon as possible, all others, back to your posts! I do not want any more perimeter breaches like this!"
*She then steps forward, her blade still pointed at the swordmans throat as she kneels down and picks the swords up and hands them to a guard*
"You carry those two to my weaponsstand"

Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sat May 17, 2014 2:02 pm

*Lia quickly moves back to the tent and enters having arrna sit down in a corner she moves to where she can watch and stay out of the way*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sat May 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Charia sighed at the actions. Adrastia seemed more quicker to anger than the past. In an even tone tinged with slight anger she speaks.

" Adrastia was that really necessary? I can understand your frustration at the situation. You need all the able bodies you can get. Putting someone in shackles or immediately accusing them is not right.
We need to get back to the topic you previously mentioned these odd creatures. Now where exactly do you think a possible location may be?"

Last edited by Animayhem on Sun May 18, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sat May 17, 2014 8:56 pm

*Adrastia just shrugs off Charias comment and then goes back to the tent with Lia and Charia at her sides, speaking matter of factly again with a distinct coldness in her voice*

"I cannot combine the traces of monsters directly to the possible culprit behind it, and I know too few things about those creatures to make any connections, fact is though I have marked the map, you will see soon where we found the evidence of monsters, or a few monsters, about the mind flayer as you call them, I found one somewhere in the darkest caverns somewhere, I was probably miles into some other areal than the entrance already then, so I cannot help you there, I suggest you use dwarves for such matters.
About the sites where we found the evidence, they are marked on the map on the table, I see no direct connection but they all are in the general direction towards the cities as it would likely be, but two of them happened close to some sort of magical stream, but if those mind flayers are as intelligent as you say, then I believe this is nothing but an elaborate ruse to trick us, understand, Dohral is slowly being bled out of craftsmen, barbers, and other people, you cannot hold a great city only with soldiers...you need those too, also a lot of people leave Tivook for adjacent areas, we have too little evidence for actual action we can only hope to prepare and Humfoo starts to worry me, but more the fact what this may mean for other regions."
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sun May 18, 2014 1:48 pm

*Lia looks at the map towards the southwest corner of kragfell seeing if there any marks on the map that shows if there movement or not*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sun May 18, 2014 1:59 pm

*The Map of Humfoo*

Orange Being the Camp

Blue is Command and Control

Red are the places where there were either monsters found or traces of monstrous activity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sun May 18, 2014 2:22 pm

do you have a map of kragfel?

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Unusual Activity: Humfoodale - Page 4 Empty Hour 23 Day 5 Waxing Moon

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sat May 24, 2014 7:48 am

It is now 2300. Or 11pm.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sat May 24, 2014 5:27 pm

*grimtooth walked out of the tent, setting up a small camp not outside the borders but far enough away that no-one would bother him*
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sat May 24, 2014 7:25 pm

*Lia glances over as grimtooth walks out of the tent then looking at the time she yawns* That might not be a bad idea to get some rest. Start fresh in the morning maybe some things will become more clear. Is there a safe place to rest around the camp or should Arrna and I find our own place?

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hacatsu Sat May 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Night falls and Elowir's still left at the outside of the commander's tent, he just sits there and sings to himself, he curls a bit with his cloak, trying to shrug off the cold.

"I'm here for some hours and I can see the commander has no controll on the situation... She won't listen to reason, in the first opportunity, I'm out of this camp, one way or another... And I wonder where are those bastards that blackened me out."

He sights and looks up in the night sky.

"Bah, whatever, they'll now better then to mess with me again, now, I just need to wait for an opportunity..."
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sun May 25, 2014 10:04 am

Charia had been quietly watching the activity about Adrastia's tent.  She was beginning to think that having Adrastia head up a fact finding mission may not of been that wise.  In her opinion, Adrastia seemed to be narrower in her focus than before before. The man Elo, seemed in earnest and would be an asset. Lia and Grim as well. Adrastia was like a horse with blinkers on.

Charia noticed Grim leave and the Lia and Arrna follow him. Knowing there was really nothing more she could do or say giving the late hour, she decided to walk over to Lia and Grim. She smiled ,sat down next to then and softly spoke to them in animal.

@"Evening.  Do not concern yourself too much about Adrastia, instead use your skills, both of you work together.  You two care about what is happening and the people.  Grim you are a good tracker and Lia, with your shifting abilities can help as well.
Until Adrastia calms down a bit and the villagers are not as on edge it may be better to stay where you are. Hopefully if we all get sleep, even Adrastia things will look better. Also remember too you are independent, not in an army or militia and Adrastia is a citizen who has been a task that I suspect no one really wanted."@

Smiling, she got up and walked back to where the healers had set up their camp. Unpacking her bedroll she sat down, closed her eyes and started meditating doubtful that she would actually get any real sleep.
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sun May 25, 2014 10:41 am

*before charia could leave grim grabbed her shoulder and looked at her*
"what about man, he not do anything, not let adrasstia kill him, maybe if he help us, he not have to die?.."
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sun May 25, 2014 11:53 am

*Rubbing the root of her nose she looks over the maps for a short time, tossing a goblet aside as all have left*
"Nothing, we have nothing but indications, probabilities, boxes within boxes, it might be a ruse, it might be a mislead, it might be the actual thing whatever it is, it might be nothing, we need more information, posibbly even more raids to find out more, we only know so little, but that monsterswork together, which they would do for any being strong or terrible enough to hold them in line...and there are plenty..." *Sighing heavily she turns to the chest where her holy symbol is stored in*
"Bloody fool, so much for light and understanding...it was a mistake to serve you...oh well, more information, evaluation of possible tactics of the enemy, and securing the border, all we can do for now, suspections, I see it coming where I have to think illogical of logic or logical about illogic."

*Sighing again she takes off her helmet for a moment, looking around before she adjusts her armor and her sword to look as official and orderly as possible before she tosses that thought aside again and just steps out calling to a guard*

"Bring me the men involved in the racket, all three commoners and the swordsman, also bring me his swords, and make sure to bring two more guards with crossbows incase anyone tries to run!"

Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hacatsu Sun May 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Elowir's humming and singing to himself are abruptely interrupted by the guards, who quickly picks him up the floor and takes him inside the tent, he can't help but just looks oblivious and looking at the two guards, with a faint smile he just says;

"Where are we headed gentleman? A cup of tea with the Lady Commander I guess? How wonderfull."
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Sun May 25, 2014 12:13 pm

Everyone is assembled in the command tent as requested. Men stand ready with armed crossbows aimed at Elowir and the commoners.

Sanvar walks in, and has found the men from camp who escaped the tavern.
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Sun May 25, 2014 12:24 pm

*Standing in front of them looking between them Adrastia presses her fists into her sides*

"Gentlemen I have not slept for almost two days straight, that makes me a very cranky woman, so, starting with you three men, one after another, what exactly happened, and I WARN YOU, as a Paladin of Finshi I can SENSE when you lie, and if you do not want me to put you to the next caravan heading for the next place with a court, like Dohral, you best tell the truth!

I had enough of this nonsense and want to deal with this as soon as possible, I understand none of you want to stick around too long, after all you have wives and family waiting home right?"

Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hacatsu Sun May 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Elowir folds his arms and looks around in the tent, he frowns looking at the commoners who brought him into all that confusion, he winks and smiles mocklingly at them, especially the one whose wounds were healed by Adrastia, after the men who escaped the tavern show up, he smiles even more warmly, adressing them with a nod;

"My greetings to you, I suppose my little distraction was most beneficaly to you both, I'm glad, and hoping you can make things a bit more clear here, your voice will have an more effective echo on your commander's mind... Perhaps?"
Hacatsu
Hacatsu
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sun May 25, 2014 12:37 pm

*Lia was in the back of the tent as they were brought in to the tent looking up at elo, a look of concern flashes across her face as seems to listen to the event that happens.*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Sun May 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Absol 13 wrote:*before charia could leave grim grabbed her shoulder and looked at her*
"what about man, he not do anything, not let adrasstia kill him, maybe if he help us, he not have to die?.."

Charia frowned as Grim spoke. He did have a point.  

"@"I will go back to the tent. @

Charia entered just in time to hear Elo's response.

Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Mon May 26, 2014 2:51 am

*As Charia walks hearing that remark she just hears Adrastia chuckle for a moment, she folds her arms, looking at the men that were with the wounded one*

"Well? I am waiting for your side of the story, you had enough time to cool your heads, afterwards your side swordsman and then the one of the two you so eagerly claim your witnesses, this is the border, and you had the bad luck to bring your quarrel directly into my field of juristiction, so let us get over with this."
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Unusual Activity: Humfoodale - Page 4 Empty Speechcraft: Witness Testimony 1

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Mon May 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Sanvar gestures sharply forward, and one of the two men from camp stumbles toward Adrastia a step.

"One of you will speak at a time," she says in her odd manor of speaking, "the Commander will question any statement you make. May the gods help you if you mislead or lie on purpose."

Man 1
"Well your Grace, we was in the Tavern having a drink and a song when this one walked up.
Told us to leave right quick, he did.
Don't think them are too happy to have us here, if you follow."
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down