Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How YOU can HELP THE SERVER

+10
BrokenCD
Pigron
Fadra Fuma'Vhid
sploenk
BobbyBrown15
heather
Animayhem
Valerion
DM Althaless
GM_ODA
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How YOU can HELP THE SERVER Empty How YOU can HELP THE SERVER

Post  GM_ODA Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Friends,
I know you love the server too. The server needs your help.

WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT. We need to reach NWN PLAYERS who have not yet tried ArgentumRegio or who have been away a while and should give us a look again. We cannot reach the target audience by means of this forum; we have to reach out to other forums. There ARE generic, non-nwn-server-affiliated boards where we are welcome to post in this way and where PLAYERS seeking new servers go to find such places to explore. YOU MUST POST THERE because your words as PLAYERS here mean much more than my words as a BUILDER. We will even reward your helping us.

YOU, yes YOU can earn a FREE LEVEL for your PC of choice on ArgentumRegio. This is a standing offer.

*rub your eyelids and read it again*

Yes, we are giving away ONE FREE LEVEL per PLAYER per MONTH in exchange for the PLAYER posting a message about NWN and ArgentumRegio on the official NWN forum (http://social.bioware.com).

Specific subforums/boards where you can post about ArgentumRegion and be 'on topic' are:

Bioware NWN1 Forum - The General Boardwhere you can talk about anything NWN - in the past I have had threads there seeking ideas for scripted systems & enhancements. Direct recruiting is somewhat frowned on here, but tactful mention of a server in the context of a general NWN discussion is possible.

Bioware NWN1 Forum Persistent Worlds & Multiplayer This is the place to 'stump' for the site, tell people what you find cool about the server and generally help illuminate the RP opportunities and activity here.

Bioware NWN1 Forum Guilds and Registry THIS is the place to post if you are running a GUILD - recruit new members and post of your GUILD's recent exploits.

Additionally, there is the excellent NWN Fansite
NWN Campaigns

... Where we even have our own board:
NWN Campaigns - ArgentumRegio

ONE MORE THING - visit OUR WEB SITE playnwn.com at least once a week and click on the button to vote for us as the TOP NWN SITE - we still get visitors from all these places and YOU can help alert others to this game server you love. WE NEED YOUR HELP.

Yes it is THAT easy. Help us get the word out - post about anything you think other PLAYERS should know regarding ArgentumRegio and your experience there.

Be sure to send a LINK to your post to GM_ODA by private message on this forum and I will award your PC of choice one level (level 40 or ECL equivalent is the max, sorry we cannot exceed that).

Anyone who has additional 'multiplayer gaming forum links' where we might start a thread please PM them to GM_ODA.

Be well. Game on!
GM_ODA

P.S. We are seeking a facebook and google+ Liason, PM GM_ODA to inquire if you are interested in handling either position.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Male Number of posts : 3070
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Firkin Alechugger
Race: Dwarf
Overall Level: 11

https://web.archive.org/web/20151106073532/http://playnwn.com/

Back to top Go down

How YOU can HELP THE SERVER Empty Re: How YOU can HELP THE SERVER

Post  GM_ODA Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Friends,
This is no small task running the server and providing all these options for your entertainment. In exchange for all this, we don't ask much, just:

1) Play, play often help keep the place looking lived-in.
2) POST as noted in the original post of this thread (I am totally serious on this).
3) DONATE once in a while, even if it is only $5 (if I am given a choice between kitty food and the server, the server will loose, of that I have no doubt).

Since that post has been up a month (and its predecessor much longer) without much notice at all, I am posting here to draw your attention to it again.

Special thanks to:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who was nice enough to post a brief blurb : "Having just joined the server, I'm beyond impressed. The DMs were very friendly and helped me out a lot, and the players were nice enough to answer all my questions. The amount of features and realism this server offers is mind blowing." Is that so difficult people?

AND

Animayhem who likewise posted a message about her new Guild.

As for the rest of you: do you people need help to wipe your own butts?

Show some interest, show some effort or watch the whole thing go POOF. Very soon.

There are days when you are collectively and truly underwhelming. Step it up, NWN is not eternal - and it will die all the sooner if you don't step up your game accordingly.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Althaless Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:15 am

I bumped and posted on this thread here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I encourage you all to do the same or start a new one.
This was all i had time to do and im very busy with RL and work lately but more will follow. Also voted and my one vote put us at the top haha.
(Not interested in the free level really just feel we should all do this to get the server flowing and grab a few more regular players to call our own)
DM Althaless
DM Althaless
Supporter
Supporter

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2012-06-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Merente Greyfury
Race: Human
Overall Level: 23

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:14 pm

SERIOUSLY? GUYS?! Ok I understand the importance of RL but REALLY? I am the most active Person on the server at this moment, the only people ever around are a limited few, Absol, Animayhem, Shar, sometimes even Silver Flame, I know many people may be distracted by RL stuff but SERIOUSLY, all of you guys gone except those few?
I am here excluding anyone that is currently under Exam, school, or some sort of extreme stress situation from that but, I must admit my opinion is very similar to that with Oda, a great bunch of you guys can be sometimes a collectively overwhelming letdown.
I mean, just from time to time a POST or a "Hay I am still alive and interested in the server or the people there" would be sufficient to keep this server attractive to people because they see ACTIVITY.

And about the people who think "Eh, noone is on so it makes no sense to go on" I would dearly like to SLAP YOU, because that is the main reason why servers are empty, SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY!
Jesus F. Christ!
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2011-12-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Valerion
Overall Level: 40

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Althaless Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:43 am

Valerion wrote:SERIOUSLY? GUYS?! Ok I understand the importance of RL but REALLY? I am the most active Person on the server at this moment, the only people ever around are a limited few, Absol, Animayhem, Shar, sometimes even Silver Flame, I know many people may be distracted by RL stuff but SERIOUSLY, all of you guys gone except those few?
I am here excluding anyone that is currently under Exam, school, or some sort of extreme stress situation from that but, I must admit my opinion is very similar to that with Oda, a great bunch of you guys can be sometimes a collectively overwhelming letdown.
I mean, just from time to time a POST or a "Hay I am still alive and interested in the server or the people there" would be sufficient to keep this server attractive to people because they see ACTIVITY.

And about the people who think "Eh, noone is on so it makes no sense to go on" I would dearly like to SLAP YOU, because that is the main reason why servers are empty, SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY!
Jesus F. Christ!

Well firstly if your going to throw me to the crowd of people that do not care im going to have something to say. My job is quite different from most. I cant come home each night and simply log in for a few hours, I cant get online to say 'hi im alive and i love you all'. I get on when i can and as often as i can, As i said due to my job sometimes im free a fair bit and theres times like now when im working my ass off and LITERALLY sleeping in fields and training. And i can say i have been online a hour or so every now and then, I guess we are just missing eachother Val, But to say no one else logs on because you dont see them online?? Well thats your call. People have different Real Lives to contend with. Ive donated and helped ODA with as many things as i can and as often as i can. Apologies i havnt played here as long as you or obviously earned your respect. But hey who gives a shit right? |Regardless ill see you in-game at some point and still spread the word about the server when i can....... if you cant tell im stressed from work. Hopefully these stress levels meet your minimum requirements for time off. Game On???
DM Althaless
DM Althaless
Supporter
Supporter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:11 am

Uhm, no i did not count you into that at all.
As said I exclude all who currently just do not have the time because there is stuff that keeps them from doing anything.
This post is specifically for those who DO have time, or money, or effort they could spend to the server so it prevails, but do not do so but then complain that there are so few people or there is so little activity.
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM_ODA Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:32 am

Friends,
NOTHING here is directed specifically at any one person nor at anyone specifically but in the collective. These are general observations and they are undeniable.

We have nearly 400 forum members, about 50 or so are active. In all the years I've been asking, I'd be shocked if there were more than 20 posts from the forum members in other forums.

When a resource is stretched too thinly it looses its effect. ATM I am ADMIN of the server, Lead Builder, Forum Admin, pretty much the only working Moderator, doing ALL the web building, SEO and general promotions for the server. As stated literally dozens of times around here, YOUR voice is more effective at promoting the site than mine is (others see me as a little biased after all).

If you people do not post on other forums to tell them we exist, nobody will know we exist. No new players will arrive, no new donors, no new blood means DEATH for the server. Atrophy happens. You've seen it happening all summer. I spent NO TIME PROMOTING THE SERVER THIS SUMMER. See what happened? Pick up the slack or watch it all go POOF.

Some of you are quite helpful as best you are able. I cannot say that for the majority of you fellow forum members. So I post here. Collectively get off your butts and help. Now, or never.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Animayhem Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:57 am

A basic comment to the various social threads help. I have set up threads several places. If you can do that, that will help and takes only a few moments.

I can understand also rp burnout or needing to take a break from the game in general. So in lieu of logging in and actually playing, do go to the various sites and say yes come and play. Very Happy
Animayhem
Animayhem
Forum Oracle

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Charia/Arys
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level: 30/30

Back to top Go down

Post  heather Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:34 am

don't know if anyone tried yet or had any luck with it... I was trying to post up on the NWN GoG forum but it wasn't working for me... maybe someone else can give it a try and maybe it'll let me comment or reply to their post? x.x;

heather
Forum Knight

Female Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Melinda Davis
Overall Level: 9

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyBrown15 Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:36 pm

a while back i tried to make a account for social bioware but it wouldnt let me, and i could not receive an email to approve a new account, so i cannot make it on that site, i dont really know any forum sites and on a few other servers i have played on i was literraly told off for suggestion our forum to some players when it was heard i was referring some people, i was actually threatened to be banned from the server. So yes i have been trying, but its not always that easy, that and 5/7 nights of my week this final quarter at school are taken up by school and work, i only have a free day sunday and monday, and i am usually forced to do other RL things instead, so I need to get all this in order before i can even touch the server again lately, not to mention i am trying to get a job in my field and leave my crappy part time job, and depending on the job, i may not be on NWN often anymore, we will have to see what comes about, oh, and i also had the flu on new years eve so that was crappy too, was sleeping most of the time, couldnt even touch the computer for too long before i had to go back to sleep.
BobbyBrown15
BobbyBrown15
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 521
Location : Roseville, MN, USA (not online tuesdays, fridays or saturdays)
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Vashan Wilkina
Overall Level: 28 Total (19 Sorc/9 RDD)

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Althaless Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:50 am

heather wrote:don't know if anyone tried yet or had any luck with it... I was trying to post up on the NWN GoG forum but it wasn't working for me... maybe someone else can give it a try and maybe it'll let me comment or reply to their post? x.x;

Ive tried to create a topic myself but when i hit the submit button in the popup window nothing happens :S Perhaps its due to using Firefox, Ill try with IE later .
DM Althaless
DM Althaless
Supporter
Supporter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM_ODA Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 am

BobbyBrown15 wrote:i was literraly told off for suggestion our forum to some players when it was heard i was referring some people, i was actually threatened to be banned from the server.

I understand - some forums do NOT want you to post in them about other servers. That is OK too, every forum sets their own rules. That said the bioware forum WELCOMES these posts. So does NWNcampaigns and others. Find those sites/forums and please do post when you are able. EVERY POST HELPS doubly so when it is not from ME.

I hope you are feeling better friend BB.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  sploenk Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:06 am

I've upped the threads on nwc and bioware Smile
sploenk
sploenk
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Salino Mudenya
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 36

Back to top Go down

Post  GM_ODA Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:49 am

Thank you to all you who are helping (in any way possible, the help is appreciated). We need warm bodies on the server, posters on all forums and donors on the mouse-button. Very Happy

Just a heads-up to the community - MID FEBRUARY THE SERVER PAYMENT IS DUE again... coffers are low.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Althaless Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:45 am

smacking heads and bumping threads.....
DM Althaless
DM Althaless
Supporter
Supporter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM_ODA Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 am

Friends,

I just wanted to say "thank you" to all you who have found time to login and spend some time on the server recently. A server that looks occupied, looks much more interesting to a strangers' eye than an empty one. This is doubly true for role play servers.

THIS WEEKS NUMBERS?  In excess of 15 PLAYERS simultaneous logins! Today, I see 12 PLAYERS too! KUDOS to DMs and PLAYERS alike!

Please keep coming round, our DMs are sure to keep it interesting! Please remember to post here on this forum, and on the links in prior messages in this same thread to help us reach out to outsiders and spread the word about the server. Lastly, please consider a donation, every dollar counts and is much appreciated. The server fees are due in less than 20 days.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM_ODA Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Friends,
Another good place to post

And remember, DONATE if you can.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Post Post Post!
And do not forget to donate if you can, loosen the wallets a little, after all, in my humble opinion we need to give a bit back of what we receive here and get offered.
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  sploenk Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:38 pm

To set an example i have donated a bit to keep the server running for a few months once more

Oda,and Enriel have spend 13 years building this awesome place where we can do what we love most, ROLEPLAY and escape the dullness of RL, the DM's and Resident players put alot of effort into making this server a home to anybody who wants to roleplay or just have a chat, so if you can share a few Platinums, click the Donate button...

...remember catfood isn't cheap Wink

Oda - you should receive a donation in 7 days tops according to paypal...Very Happy

Cheers
sploenk
sploenk
Forum Courtier

Male Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Salino Mudenya
Race: Halfling
Overall Level: 36

Back to top Go down

Post  GM_ODA Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Friends,
Yes, once each three months the bill comes due. That day is nearly upon us. So if you can - please do DONATE.

For those of you penurious like myself - note this LONELY thread has not been tickled in 27 days. There are presently more than A DOZEN links above ours and TEN of these are other servers. Post - post - post. *beats the drum, cracks the whip*

Can you imagine? 27 days lonely? Well, get ready for this, FOUR MONTHS LONELY!

Post - post - post - *crack!*

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM_ODA Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:02 am

Friends,
I received a private message today from a concerned member of our community, a regular donor to the server and a stalwart supporter of the server who, in response to my post above sent me this. I am anonymizing the PM and posting the reply below so I don't have to repeat this painful post for the other inquiries that would follow from other concerned quarters.

ODA wrote:As of this post we have less than a week before the server fee comes due,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Really!?

Are we prepared fund wise? ...  do we have the funds to continue?

Yeah, really. About a week.

No, we are not fully funded, not even close. 

I post the warning message more than a month ahead of time to 'build a fire' under the PLAYERS. If they are not motivated to donate and keep it going, then we close.

My doctor has long ago signed off stating that I am DISABLED (back injury, residual issues from my five year long running hernia issue and subsequent MESH surgery, in addition to other general health issues). In spite of this my government refuses to help me with SSD (social security disability) to which I am entitled (I worked, I paid in, and I get NOTHING). I am done with the struggle for the server, my money is depleted. For more than a year now I no longer get ANY cash assistance from the government (food stamps only) so I have to scrounge for any cash (and you cannot live without cash, even given 180 dollars a month in food stamps). I used to think living on $200 in food stamps and $200 in cash each month was hard to do, that was a cakewalk compared to what I do today.

I honestly cannot live any more humbly than I do presently. I've not purchased any clothes in a couple years and am down to my last pair of shoes. They changed my insurance again so I have much less coverage (no dental no eyeglasses and it is getting hard to see), what medical coverage I get has co-pay fees, and I get NO CASH from the government. This means I have not seen my doctor in about six months and barely am able to scrape up the three dollars I need each month for my prescriptions.

It is an amazing server. Robust hardware, superb Internet connection, repairs made within an hour of failure with no additional monetary outlay for that service nor parts, not to mention the biggest and best-coded NWN server EVER - it was fun. I would be lying to say I have not enjoyed it. I would be lying to say I won't miss you all. This server has helped keep me anchored through rough times. It has been a good run.

It is with great misgivings but I feel I will have to close down the server, if not this quarter, then likely next quarter. The bottom line: if the PLAYERS don't stand up and shoulder the wheel, the wheel stops and the playroom closes. Six years of providing this server and module for all of you ON MY OWN NICKEL - that was my limit. I've done all I can do.

Generally I see about 20 people on the forum each day, more than that on the server. If just 20 people each donated just 4 dollars a month it would pay for the server.

To all you nice PLAYERS: Now is the time to open your wallets - if you PLAYERS enjoy the server and want to see it remain available; pony up.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerion Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Although I am having no cash flow at all atm, I may still be able to scratch up at least a FEW euros, can't promise anything tho, so people with cash flow, SPARE SOME! Without money, no server, without server, no Argentum Regio, without Argentum Regio, many sad and or upset people over missing Argentum Regio, and no fun in it. And guys, REALLY, to all who can, SHOW SOME GOOD WILL AND HELP!
Valerion
Valerion
Forum Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fadra Fuma'Vhid Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:00 pm

yes please....we need the help!!!!
Fadra Fuma'Vhid
Fadra Fuma'Vhid

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Fadra Fuma'Vhid
Race: Elf
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM_ODA Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:07 am

Friends,

Allow me please to outline the MANY advantages of hosting NWN in manner we host here.

SECURITY - Erin has total control of server security here. You will maybe recall a group calling themselves the 'Greifers' who made two brief appearances here while Erin tightened down the security measures, and then vanished from our radar. I can tell you this group is still active on other servers, major servers.

STABILITY - the server is robustly stable in part due to the very fat Internet connection (much faster than any home broadband), partly due to the fact that we control the whole machine rather than share with others, and majorly due to the extraordinarily fine code you find here.

RECOGNITION - since this server debut about seven years ago, it has had only ONE IP   66.232.100.90  this has been included in every post about the server and every advertisement. If we were to switch hosts, we loose the IP and the value of all those years of my posting like a fiend are diminished if not devalued to zero. Presently we command the top of most searches that include our essential keywords, with our active forum, our web site (admittedly needing updates soon) at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our most excellent wiki (see this and other excellent links in the forum header above). Old PLAYERS still return to the server, forum, site,and pages even after long absence.

REPAIRS / MAINTENANCE OF HARDWARE - Anytime something goes wrong with the hardware (rarely but it does happen) the parts are on hand, the techs are right there standing by (usually a 20 minute response with this company - excellent support and I've been in the market for hosting since 1994 which means I have some experience here). Last year we had a hard drive starting to go bad, Erin detected 'heat issues', and we instructed the techs to review the system. They found signs of impending failure, but the machine itself was an older unit (we've been with this company for a long time) and they no longer had hard drives that were compatible. . . their offered solution; replace the whole server - motherboard, cpu, ram, and drive, then slave the old drive in to allow us to copy files and resume service with the same IP. Perfect execution saw the job done and the server online again in about one hour.

MULTIPLE MODULE HOSTING POSSIBLE - we have control of four more IPs with this machine and each can host its own NWN server - the 'sister modules' is what was intended for these.

To come even close to this level of service, I'd have to host from my own home, pay for a FIOS line (cause I'm not having hosting dog up my own Internet speed), have a nice new machine for the job AND a backup machine to take its place in the event of a failure. Oh, and I'd have to remain on hand to fix things myself too. Even if all the foregoing were to click into place, this still would not account for the change of IP and possible IP changes in the future, along with the loss of redundant power and Internet connections. A net loss as I see it and, from where I'm sitting, having all this great service delivered for just $80 per month is a great bargain.

What you have here is one of the oldest NWN servers remaining on the Internet. Argentum Regio is a server with scripting arguably superior to most any other in terms of stability, richness of features, and overall usability. This server is constantly flirting with a greater destiny of becoming a very popular server, and that less desirable one of being shut down. The numbers of PLAYERS logged on - the greater this number the more PLAYERS new to the server are enticed to login and 'see what the buzz is', and more in a RP server the greater numbers lead to more RP options and thus more fun. Every couple months I see the number of PLAYERS logged in crest up there around 20-odd, then ebb back down to the teens (though sometimes there are less) ... what is needed for success here is (in my estimate)

1) Name Change (impending) as the present name in our experience and from feedback often leads the reader to believe this is a Spanish language server - which it is not, it is an English language server. The original name was hoped to reflect the feeling of a server set in the historic shadow of an empire similar to rome, with a bit of a 'Latin' mish-mashed in to further give the impression of an alternate prime material (alternate Earth).

2) Retain our present hosting arrangement to take full advantage of the known and well advertised IP address and FURTHER BENEFITS now becoming available*.

3) Get more of our own PLAYERS posting with frequency on the remaining public boards that cater to NWN in general (not specific to any other server, but NWN related sites as noted in the URLs found throughout this thread).

4) Get PLAYER numbers up to a point where finding - for example 20 among those number willing to drop $4 a month on our server costs - becomes routine.

5) Get DOHRAL the main module OUT OF BETA TEST.

6) begin roll-out of DOHRAL's  SISTER MODULES which describe other locations on the same and other worlds. Ultimately this was envisioned as a multi-server set of modules that PCs could move between in their travels, with the modules beyond the main or core module using more HAK packs to obtain more visual diversity in those other modules while keeping the overhead required to enter the main module to a minimum (still only CEP2.1 or better required here).

cyclops THIS is what is envisioned, but the vision depends on YOU to succeed. I would like nothing more than to continue building this out as planned. My interest in the server is not at all diminished. I am returning after a few rough months in which I had to focus on other RL matters. I am getting back up to speed on the various BUILD issues and current script status. I have even taken a whole week off from seeking outside gigs to focus on the server for both the benefit of the server and my own sanity (anyone who does it knows seeking gigs is stressful at times).

At the heart of it, THIS SERVER NEEDS YOU!

Feedback welcome.

Be well. Game on.
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
GM_ODA
Forum Oracle

Character sheet