Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New DM's Introduction Thread!

+2
AnmeyaMax
Forum.Admin
6 posters

Go down

New DM's Introduction Thread! Empty New DM's Introduction Thread!

Post  Forum.Admin Mon May 24, 2010 1:33 pm

This is a thread for all current and Trainee DM's to introduce themselves on this forum, just say "Hi" and tell us a bit about yourselves, so that we can keep track of the current, future, and ex dm's much much more easily. Smile

-The Mattin king

Forum.Admin
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Hashard Brown
Race: Human
Overall Level: 25

http://playnwn.com

Back to top Go down

New DM's Introduction Thread! Empty Re: New DM's Introduction Thread!

Post  AnmeyaMax Wed May 26, 2010 7:44 am

Hello fellow people!

I am Rohan, also known as DM Rohan, or Rohan in'Erlor ingame. My interests are graphical design and music. I am also enganging in several gaming community projects, which makes me a very busy man. I've not been able to play NWN lately, because I had to reinstall my OS because of system failure (I hate you Bill Gates!). Sooner or later I'll have NWN installed and ready to go again, see keep your eyes open for the flashing lights! You see, I am a great fan of VFX.

I've been playing NWN for 3 or 4 years, and been DMing for about 1½ year.

I check the forum often, so just send a PM if there's something on your mind, thank you!
AnmeyaMax
AnmeyaMax
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Rohan in'Erlor
Overall Level: 20

http://anmeyastudios.uuuq.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragdoll_Knight Wed May 26, 2010 11:36 am

Hullo.

DM Ragdoll_Knight here, I live in the USA East Coast time zone (-5) and have tons of free time, so I'm normally IG or at my computer, just shoot me a PM if you have any thing, i'll get back to you fairly quick.

I try to spice up road travel and dungeon crawling if it seems too bland, but I also do some mini-encounters to really get the RP goin strong

((also, we should move this to the general forum or something, so that the players know what DM is normally on when, that kind of thing))
Ragdoll_Knight
Ragdoll_Knight
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Tony
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Hideyoshi Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Hello Im Hideyoshi (i play Ando) nouthing much to say i live in the USA. i would like to become a DM because i have many good roleplay and plot lines that i think would be great for roleplay as a whole and encourage pepole to keep on comeing back to the server. i think i can be a fair DM since i know how much it hurts loseing to DM favortism and i dont want that to happen to outher players i would treat everyone fairly giveing everyone there chance to 'shine' or 'be the hero' im up for lissioning to any complaints and comments of my events and i will also accept ideas on events by the players for the players ^^

Hideyoshi

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Dranz Sun May 01, 2011 12:32 am

Somewhat of an Ex-DM, but I hope to return to active DMing someday, so I'll post here and hopefully prompt other DMs to post as well if they haven't.

You can call me Dranz. I've been playing Neverwinter Nights about three or four years now.
I tend to take DMing seriously, and can sometimes be a bit too harsh in my criticisms of other DMs, but
I hope no one takes offense to it. As firm as I am in my beliefs as to what a DM should and should not do,
I respect those that take the time to put forth the effort, as I hope others do as well.

When/if I get back into DMing, I'll probably be focusing on the less extravagant happenings.
Let's be honest, if epic adventures and events happen every week or two then things will get old
relatively quickly. =P Random bar fights and the more mundane happenings can be entertaining as
well, sometimes even more-so!

Dranz
Posting Knave

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Character sheet
Character Name: Teb'fryn Do'lyl
Race:
Overall Level: 32

Back to top Go down

New DM's Introduction Thread! Empty DM Nightshade

Post  Aurora Silverwolf Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Smile *waves* hey all am DM Nightshade .. while I'm relatively new to DMng on Dohral .. I have been playing on NWN for roughly 4 years now .. and DM also on a social server.

While sadly I sometimes don't check the forums as often as I'd like feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions or if you would like to arrange a DM run PC event or happening.

I will periodically as time permits be running little "mini-events" for the fun of the players . Eventually I would like to maybe set up something like a weekly campaign ...

I am also thinking along the lines of setting up a DM run quest for newbies .. that will take them up to level 10 when it's done. The quest starts out following a legend of a great treasure trove and legendary gear. Smile

Will let you know after I chat with ODA and Eri if what I have in mind would be possible without causing any problems with the server. Smile

Anyway feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas for events or happenings you as players would like to see.

~ Aurora AKA: DM Nightshade
Aurora Silverwolf
Aurora Silverwolf
Posting Knave

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down