Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mialee's journal

Go down

Mialee's journal Empty Mialee's journal

Post  LadyAloura Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:52 am

*when Mialee read the note she softly bite her bottom lip chewing on it lightly. Her eyes show showed that she was sadden that he didn't  say something before leaving or at least seeing him off. Bav was helping her  to deal with him being gone keeping busy with  cooking. She took some pillows and blankets  from  and set a nice place to  cuddle by the fire  which normally after dinner  she would  move over and relax by the fire. Bav  knew she never needed to ask to join as she would smile and enjoy the time together alone*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Female Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Mialee
Race: Elf
Overall Level: 21

Back to top Go down

Mialee's journal Empty Re: Mialee's journal

Post  LadyAloura Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:46 pm

*she wakes up from the cozy fire hearing her excitment and chuckles softly as she stretches before shifting into her little wolf form, she follows more to watch bav knowing all too well that he should better that Mia could go straight to him at a moments notice. but for now she follows to enjoy the run*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:20 pm

*Mialee was not too far but she could watch bav to see what she did  but at a angle where the wind took her scent a different dirction. After seeing her  take a nap  she teleports behind Helthan with a soft chuckle, giving him a hug*well you managed to exhaust  Bav that she is resting under the tree in Tivook. It is good to see you. How was the trip?

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:39 am

*writes after both have gone to sleep.With winter upon us and the full moon. While cooking some bison  having helthan stand behind me so close made me want more then just food. The three us talked for a while then bav decided to go for a walk.We talk for a bit but it was obvious that was not what we wanted.With our minds wild for each other to begin with we just went with what our hearts wanted.It will be interesting come spring with our pack becoming bigger. But i look forward to watching bav with the pups. I do feel different not that constant presence wanting  to be set free but a warm relax almost like a blanket wrapped around and humming a favorite stong*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:37 am

*Mialee started to move around going outside and in the house to change the view and try not to feel too cooped up at the house. Mialee was a little stress and bummed but she content and happy after the nice dance out by the water. She curls up as she falls asleep with a soft smile and a hand on her belly*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:08 pm

*opens her book and begins to write as she sits by the tree closes to the alter* I see them frustrated and angry being chased out of the place like we were. I don't blame them I feel the same way. Who ever made that lake one gigantic portal has some skill and the fact that i have been able to tell where it coming from is also impressive. The cat is a pain so try to stay out of his way and wander the caves or around the
alter. I can at least give them some peace letting them feel the young kick. Being with them always help me to stay calmer which i need with the time coming up soon. one more full moon cycle and we should be enjoying our family as it gets bigger. Bav thinks we might have seven i think six, helthen i think said four. I guess soon we will find out who was correct.Before we came to the temple we stop by Tivook a priest of traveller came and talk to us said might be good to go the temple for safety. And so we did. I wish they could of been born at our home not here at the temple but the main thing is we are together and safe for now.

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAloura Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:01 pm

*sits by the fire in the house opening up her journal she begins to write.It feels good to be home even if sneaking in by teleport directly into the house. put the kids to bed and enjoyed the night. I wish i knew more of what is going on, what have a missed. the ritual helthan is helping with, Bav says they are hunters, will they be a problem down the road, do they know what we are. So many questions run through my head,The pups grow so fast, now they are on fresh meat and look at everything, It seems three of the kids have decided to stay with Herdon, Celoron and Samira, while Aria seems to wish to follow in her father's foot steps. Ranny i hardly know the young lady, bav seems to think she make a good addition to the pack. Helthan has not spoken on it and i am not going to offer the gift to any one else with out the pack in full agreement. i guess time will tell how things pan out but for now i think i'll curl up with bav and the pups*

LadyAloura
Forum Courtier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content