Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer Server 24x7 Now with NWN and NWN:EE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The light hidden in darkness

Go down

The light hidden in darkness Empty The light hidden in darkness

Post  Absol 13 Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:18 am

*Aria stis down, the room around her lit only but the "light" spell she cast* "I wonder how.. long until.. My magic gets it too?" *sighing she opens a new book and pulls out some ink A quill beginning to write*
*A huge note is at the top*
TO WHOEVER FINDS THIS~IF i AM DEAD THEM IT MAY BE TOO LATE BUT HERE IS WAHT -I- KNOW OF THE DRAKNESS TREAT THIS BOOK WELL.. KEEP IT SAFE
P.S. Grace if you must read this.. then I am sorry I have failed..- do waht you must to stop it...

First of all: my Name is Aria Lindon
This.. book it is to stop people for making to same mistakes incase.. We fail... i'll tell you some about my self.. but.. it'll be short.. but concerning the "darkness" I'll tell you as much as i can.
I.. am of half-elven origin... I'm .. i dont know waht else to add
*leaves a space*
Now.. this all started Waht must now be.. about 8-9 months ago? ( OOC not actually sure about the time frame?)) Grace And I we were exploring the slaad tower.
After wandering around we found a entrance to the plane of shadow..-it skip straight to the cave now- We entered the cave. and I managed to only decipher a small bit of the warning "Lord of broken dreams.. and Revived" WE entered hoping to find a way out.AFter what I think must of been hours  "it" started talking through us and. it started showing us things.. we were strong be.. grace.. in that confusion.. i Lost sight of her...
After what must of been days.. I woke up in my room.. in tivook.
I ran thinking it was an illusion Not noticing the note on the bed side..- I saw grace and ran more.. thinking it was another "image"-Finally vash appeared and told me that he saved me.

*she sobs a little remembering the horrid place*
"no i must do this.. for if we fail.. and I fall.. -No this is a safeguard so we don't fail.. I will hold out as long as possible.."

Now not even a few days ago *to date is written here* We entered again.. the shaking started it....the five of Us Me(aria) Grace, Haven,Charia, and Destiny(desi as she likes it) Enterd that place throught the tivook caves again..
As e walked. my mind.. I could hera and feel it.. I hid it thinking it was the "voices again" But i know now the voices.. it was only the darkness.. we found a girl sara she told.. me.. I was becoming like.. Veldeena.. poor girl..so we tryed to get out but haven-damn him- -HAD- to explore it. I followed.. I would NOT leave grace alone.. She ... I dont care waht anyones syas i'm would trust here with my life...Anyway haven found nothing.. so we left... then it started..
I.. We finally got out.. Grace I followed her to deeproots.. he could do nothing.. nor neaglai. Not long after that is started.. the shadows... there were none but they still got me.. and altered my form.. I now have pitch black scales running up my legs witch are not turned...HEll i dont know what they are?..
There i think that Is all i know for now. But rember there is always a way. always hope, light..Do not give up..- I know I wont

She closes the book and leaves it on the table And entitled it
"Hope*
*shes sighs* "this will be a long week"
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Half-Elf
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

The light hidden in darkness Empty Re: The light hidden in darkness

Post  Absol 13 Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:30 am

*Aria sits down again And takes the book once more*
SO .. I'm Not dead.. But now.. I know more. this darkness took. us.. to a .. another plane .a. Fragment.. It.. was.. an odd. place.. It seemed to react to -our- emotions Jax .. lost it.. and I-wait.. was t me.. ..Huh I guess I did learn something of this.. I Can calm others.. ~ nevermind Jax.. he.. lost it.. because of Vashan..-He's a damned annoying fool I wish he .. would stop having to shoulder everyone problems alone.. but he get's on my nerves~That has to be in control of everything..Controlling bas-Dragon It was his fault we went there.~ but that place.. that fragment... It is of a forgotten place.. lost to time All I can say is.. It's grace that has.. helped me to keep my self.. Without her I would be lost -she trusts me Even when I don't trust myself.. she is there for me. Grace.. Your the sister I wanted but never had.
But that place.. It was.. I don't know but what it said before we left....
"charia" "join me"
Join it?..
More research is needed.. Ugh this one is short.. isn't it.. WAIT..
There is a way to "slow it down" Think positive.. and Believe.
Believe-In hope. for with out hope there is noting, Nothing but darkness.
Oh and one more think.. I Don't know what it means but it told me that I would be It's "herald"
I still don't know what that means..-and no more physical changes.. for now..

*she closes the book And gets up*
"Ok.. Least I can be in tivook.. at least for a while.."
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:19 am

*Aria sits down in a brightly lit room, her room at tivook and pulls the book out once more, looking back of the last few months and insane Scrawling*
"So this. is what I had become? Well I'm glad it is almost over"
*she pulls out her ink quill and starts to write*
I had forgotten myself my friends.. and now I know.I know that the only way to stop the void is to give it what it wants~ it's the lord of broken dreams The more i fought it the more power it got. The knower was not helpful... my friends they.. all... bless them when
I gave in they told me not to that there was another way.. I am sorry...I it was the only way.
But now we have a change t has been weekend and it's hold on me is lesssened.. I can feel it.. a drop amongst the ocean I doubt i'll ever be free of it all but I fell better than ever and...I know now that the only was to beat it the only way to win..... Is to give it want it wants..

*a small foot note is down at the bottom*
Nailo, grace bless em.
Nailo he loves me.. grace.. I could not ask for anyone else.  she is the best person I have ever known

*she waits for the ink to dry and closes the book, smiling*
"I am ready now I have died have no regrets And I live.. This is the time. we must fight it now is the chance"
*she takes her lute from beside the wall and hums a tune*
"I'm in the mood for a song"
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:02 am

*she sits down in her room once more, her puppy cooshee snoring beside her*
"Gr'vrnea, You ..fool" *she sighs and pulls out the book again*
"it seems that you have become a journal instead of a book of hope, no mind You have help to keep my mind mostly intact"
*she opens and starts to write*

A few weeks ago Nailo and Gr'vrnea, the half-gnoll that loved me fought..... Nailo lost..  but I chose him.. as my love... My.. true love.
Gr'vnea was.. confused to say the least..... He.. He...Killed himself, I was the reason he lived.. apparently.
what must of been hours later, A'rys arrived and.. -tried- to calm me..then the blasted void.. intervened.. He.. brought Him back to life for one whoole day and told me he could live for more if "You give me one day, one day and he is your's forever" Blast him, I declined But for that whole day, I did what Gr'vnea wanted I was his mate.. I..I..I Married.. him, and then at the end... void.. reclaimed his soul... forever lost to me.
Nailo I love you all the more now, and I hope that you do not hate me for this.. I did all that with him, in order to..set he's soul at rest and to.. ease my pain. Nailo I still love you, oh I do.. all the more now.. I just..

*a thin piece of paper is at the bottom*
50%~Gr'Vnea
45%~Nailo
5%~Unknown.
Chances of being Aria's true love.

*the page is stained with tear marks, the writing.. smudged in places*
"Gr'Vnea *she speaks to the pup* How I love you like I loved him"
*she hugs the sleeping pup close and fades to sleep*
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:02 pm

*hastly written*
HELLL'S I'M PREGNANT WITH UPS FROMM THE HALF -GNOLL GR'VRNEA! GAH!!!
I'm both happy and annoyed.. but VERY ANNOYED.
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Absol 13 Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:03 am

*Aria Sits in a room, sobbing and pulls the book out once more and looking over it she sighs*
"what was to be a record is now much more."
*she does not open it or even right just looks at it and speaks out to nothing*
"I swear. that from here on I will take responsibility, and I will finally let go of my past, Mother I do hate you but I forgive you and now I will study and focus and learn, I will not go mad with power, I have gone mad once Now I'm free to be myself, this is my last chance so form here on in I vow to be responsible, and I promise that I will take responsibility for my actions, I'm done hiding behind others and relying on them to get me out of my messes"
*she put the book away and Grins*
"If I must go to jail for years than I shall, I know the impact on my children but I will help them and my sanity and my focus is needed to help them. For now they are better with the priestess, Please kids wait for me, wait for me to find myself this is for you I promise after this, i'll be a new person and I promise that I will finally stop trying to be someone i'm not I will stop trying to do things to please others I will be myself"
*she leans into the chair and falls asleep, her dreams for once are not longer plagued by the dreams of her kids killing and her leading void, for once she is happy*
Absol 13
Absol 13
Forum Sage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Overall Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content